I am currently recruiting for the position of JDE Support Specialist Sales/Distribution for a client in Germany (Stuttgart) for an 18 month fixed term contract! (maternity cover)- URGENT REQUEST!!
-There is the option of some remote work but the person needs for sure to work onsite in the office at Sruttgart at least 3 out of 4 weeks.
(Unfortunately my client is not able at that point to sponsor visas or work permits!)
Your central Tasks:
You have your main focus on supporting our J.D. Edwards World system:
* Support users/key users in functional area through an established Service Desk/ticketing system, concentrating on the incident and problem resolution
* Support Application and system testing, document application functionality and create user manuals
You act as a strong IT interface between the technical IT teams and the functional areas:
* Work closely with Business stakeholders and Process Engineers to understand business requirements, to perform functional analysis and to translate them into functional and application requirements
* Interact with IT Application Analyst and with Technical Services colleagues to coordinate/support implementation
* Lead/contribute to feasibility studies for functional enhancements in existing application
* Support business critical initiatives in line with the company's strategy
Preferred Profile and Experience:
* University Degree in IT (or Economics degree with strong IT focus) or equivalent experience
* Trained in Oracle J.D. Edwards World (A7.3 or higher) or Enterprise 1.0 with good experience in the Sales/Distribution module
* Proven Experience in an IT Support Specialist or IT Business Analyst role
* Good understanding of industrial/commercial business processes
* Fluent in English with at least one additional language (e.g. French, German, Italian, Spanish, etc.)
* Team-Player mentality acting as a part of an international and cross-functional team
* Self-motivated with ability to coordinate project tasks and report status/progress
* Ability to work independently based on defined objectives with minimal supervision
* Able to travel and work effectively in remote situations dealing with all levels of the organization
* Strong analytical and conceptual skills
DON' T MISS OUT THAT OPPORTUNITY! SEND YOUR CV OVER NOW!!
I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job. For applying, please send through your CV and one of our experienced consultants will be shortly in touch with you, alternatively, I can be contacted on +44(0)2038266729 / +49(0)32221092839 or by email at Click here to contact this recruiter
for an immediate consideration.
Washington Frank is a trusted recruitment partner that has built a strong track record of delivering permanent and freelance ERP resources into a very diverse range of businesses across the entire ERP project life-cycle. By following the mission of the company, which is to place more professionals with businesses looking for ERP resources than any other organization, we provide all the ERP job seekers around the world with the broadest range of jobs available in the marketplace and supply employers with top candidates in an ethical, professional and trustworthy manner.