SAS MI Analyst - v 9.4 - SQL - VBA - Bug Fixing - Forecasting
||£350 - £350
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
SAS MI Analyst - v 9.4 - SQL - VBA - Bug Fixing - Forecasting - Report Enhancements - Analysing - Gas Industry Experience - 6 months
My client, a leading Energy Company have an urgent requirement for a SAS MI analyst to join an existing team who forecast residential customers Gas usage. This team require an additional SAS analyst to assist in the optimisation of SAS reporting, forecasting, bug fixing and enhancing the use of the SAS system.
The ideal candidate will be able to provide SME knowledge in SAS (9.4 ideally), have strong SQL skills and be an excellent communicator with good problem solving skills.
* To support the short term and long term forecasting team with SAS program of work
* Development of reports to support the forecasting process
* Identify opportunities to automate processes
* Contributing to ad hoc projects, as requested, supporting the wider business through use of modelling and analytical techniques to implement solutions to commercial challenges facing the business.
* Programming SAS 9.4 in an enterprise guide environment
* Familiarity with DI studio and Management Console tasks
* Experience with scripting using SQL and VBA
* Good IT skills with the ability to design and maintain complex spreadsheet and database models
* Strong analytical, judgment, and problem solving skills
* The ability to resolve SAS bugs in forecasting calculations
Any understanding of the Energy industry is highly advantageous but not essential