Test Engineering Senior Analyst
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Software Engineering professionals work across the Software Delivery Life Cycle to analyse, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple systems or applications for Accenture or our clients.
Do you want to learn and expand your existing testing knowledge and skills on new technologies such as DevOps, Agile, CI/CD, TDD, BDD or automation? If so, Accenture is proving the opportunity to be part of a growing team that provides these skills to you and our clients, enabling you to deepen your technical and functional skills in the latest technologies available for our clients.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL UNDERTAKE THE FOLLOWING:
- Engage in test activities using either Agile or Waterfall methodologies
- Analyse functional, technical specifications and user stories to derive test cases, test scenarios and prepare test data. Engage with IT & Business partners to provide feedback on documents and participate in peer reviews
- Participate in, contribute to and continuously improve software development processes
- Demonstrate knowledge and practical experience using test tools and following test methodologies
- Identify issues and risks relating to project delivery, raise these appropriately and provide suggested mitigating actions. - Work with the project teams to resolve any issues in a timely manner. Undertake any re-tests that may be required.
- Prepare regression pack suites which provide appropriate test coverage for each Project Release
- Develop or assist with test automation frameworks and test models
- You will execute tests to ensure software quality which may also include running automated tests
- Liaise with the test lead/scrum team on any issues that may affect the schedule, budget, or quality of the product or the testing process
- For Agile deliveries, contribute to daily scrums, sprint reviews and retrospectives
- Complete demonstrations to the client on completed features of the system
- Actively contribute to process improvement initiatives and to current procedures including recommending quality changes
- Assist the test lead with test closure reports and gaining sign off from key partners
- Keep the team and relevant partners informed of progress and any challenges
- Apply Accenture methods and other assessment procedures to make sure systems executes as required (processes, commands, integrations, security, etc.) included in the design specifications.
We are looking for successful recipients who have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Min 2 years of experience in testing web/mobile applications (both manual and automation)
- Experience in Agile, using cucumber & BDD. If no experience in BDD, experience in ProtractorJS, CasperJS or any JS Test tool
- Experience in some of following technologies: Web, Client/Server Unix/Linux execution, packaged enterprise solutions (eg Oracle, SAP)
- Test automation skills and knowledge of automated test tools for online applications e.g. Selenium (ideally including basic knowledge of Java and Cucumber)
- Experience building and executing tests within an agile continuous integration environment.
- Experience with exploratory testing and with documentation of test cases.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle, testing and quality processes.
- Experience in the breadth of different types of testing such as: System, Functional, Performance, Regression, Unit, Manual, and Automation.
Does this appeal to you? If so, we wish to hear from you.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.