Oracle Financials Analyst Developer
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
IT at Schroders is not just about technology; it's about problem solving using cutting edge technology to support the business and deliver high end solutions. We encourage innovation and value excellence. We are a global function that’s managed locally and this allows us to develop and deploy systems and processes across our international offices. To learn how we’ve grown, explore our interactive timeline to see how we’ve been shaping financial futures since our very beginnings.
We also recognise that successfully balancing personal and professional commitments brings out the best in our teams and therefore all roles in Global Technology are reviewed for suitability for flexible working arrangements, with this specific opportunity available to applicants from 3 to 5 days per week. We passionately believe that individual performance is enhanced by embracing the whole individual and structuring a working environment that supports them.
Analyst/Developer, to join the Financial Control and Reporting Agile team. This technical role will encompass development work - primarily across Oracle Financials modules, and also an element of 3rd Line Support for these modules.
• Develop enhancements and project changes in the Oracle Financials modules.
• Development and configuration of Middleware solutions based on UC4 technology (or other)
• Analyse and resolve production issues in the third line support role.
• Assist with configuration and testing as required.
• Assist with code review and deployment
• Follow IT standards for change control, version control and release control.
General and Technical Skills:
• Strong technical knowledge of Oracle EBS 11i with experience of developing interfaces and customisations in Oracle Financials.
• Demonstrable competency in the following Oracle Financials modules : Oracle General Ledger, Oracle Payables, Oracle Receivables, Oracle Cash Management, Oracle iExpenses, Oracle Fixed Assets, Global Intercompany System and Financial Accounting Hub
• Strong knowledge of Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Discoverer and Oracle Workflow Builder, Oracle Application Framework (OAF) and personalisations, XML Publisher
• Experienced in use of change management tools and processes and version control
• Experience in development lifecycle
• Experience of Oracle Reports, Oracle Forms
• Experience of Hyperion products: HFM, HPCM or PBCS
• Experience of Microsoft SQL and/or MS SQL Server based applications
• Experience in working with an Agile Methodology to deliver software solutions
• Experience in Asset Management Industry
• An individual with strong technical skills
• Strong work ethic.
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Team player, flexibility and willingness to develop a broad business and application/system knowledge base.
• Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.