Ecommerce Product owner
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
I am currently looking for a Ecommerce Product Owner for one of my retail clients. Initially for a 3 month contract, based in south London with an immediate start.
You will be responsible for the scoping, analysis, and implementation of the Multichannel Development initiatives across all customer touch points, with intense focus on improving customer experience, enhancing brand engagement and driving conversion.
You will work closely with the Senior eCommerce & Optimisation Manager, Project Manager, Business Analysts and multiple SIs to constantly deliver business initiatives with high business and commercial impact.
What you'll Be Doing:
* Scoping, analysis and delivery of the Multichannel roadmap development initiatives of varying length and complexity
* Supports the overall strategic roadmap to build innovative solutions and support business objectives.
* Performs market research studies, competitive analysis, and customer behaviour analysis to support idea generation, gap identification, feature prioritisation, and feature definition for web/mobile/in-store/contact centre products.
* Create scoping documents and business cases for new projects clearly demonstrating commercial benefit, it is an additional benefit to be able to also consider the technical approach required.
* Work closely with other business areas such as trading, digital marketing, merchandising, creative, retail, contact centre, finance and logistics to make sure internal stakeholders are aligned and their requirements are met
* Ensure all delivered projects not only meet customer facing objectives but also drive internal efficiencies
* Monitoring and reporting in a formal way to the key stakeholders on project progress ensuring any risks are flagged and potential solutions to mitigated risks identified and communicated
* Understand how projects impact all departments within the business and gain buy in from all department heads and ensuring the projects/initiatives are transitioned into the business successfully
* Be fully aware of the impact of the technical solutions being implemented on existing or future projects
What you'll Need:
* Strong commercial focus and the ability to prioritise tasks accordingly
* Strong ecommerce experience in a retail/multichannel environment, fashion is preferable
* Pragmatic and results-focused, driven to manage the full projects life-cycle
* Technical experience beneficial to allow the Product Owner to advise the BA and front end teams on implementation and be aware of any impact
* Data driven, customer focused, proactive, creative and innovative
* Ability to manage relationships with both internal and external customers.
* Experience of working in an agile development environment
* Experience with Intershop beneficial
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales