Node.js Developer - React/Angular, Web App
||£350 - £430
|| 5th of March.
Superstar Node.js Developer required for a Hollywood blockbuster.
Would you like to help create & define the standard in the way the Film and Broadcast industry modernises & streamlines the management of its programme data?
Meta is a startup looking to revolutionize the Data Management field for the Broadcast and Film industry. Currently working with some of the biggest names in the field such as Warner Brothers, HBO, CNN, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, TCM and Turner.
You will be playing a crucial role in developing a configurable data cloud that streamlines the management of Film & TV content catalog metadata through a clear & intuitive User Interface.
Meta provides users with tools to manage, fix & clean their metadata, create centralized standards, and design & manage data estate & integrations. With a fully configurable API gateway, Meta enables plug & play functionality to all required services, and becomes the data backbone that manages & delivers digital inventory for the biggest Broadcasters in the world.
• Significant experience in full stack web development including a deep understanding of how to build and support performant web applications
• Experience with Node.js application development (2+ years of at least 5 years total experience in software engineering)
• Proven experience with the parsing of large number of large amount of files coming in XML, JSON and other proprietary formats;l
• Experience with cloud deployment patterns and infrastructure (AWS/Azure or similar)
• Comfortable with the unix/linux environment and tooling such as npm / yarn
• Content modeling and IA design in content management systems
• Experience with ElasticSearch
• Experience with Non-Relational Databases (MongoDB, CouchDB/Couchbase, etc.) - BIG PLUS
• DevOps, CI/CD Knowledge
• Containers (Docker) Knowledge - BIG PLUS
• Experience working with content management systems
• Well-factored codebases with thorough test coverage, async / await are familiar patterns for you
• Between GBP 350-430 per day, depending on experience and suitability.
• Project duration is 6 month, possible extension.
• Opportunity to convert to Permanent position at the end of the first 6 months.
• Opportunity for Equity in the Project.
• Working in modern Central London Office in the heart of Soho, the Film & TV district.
• Work 1 day per week Remotely from home.
• To apply please click the APPLY button.
• There will be 1 Technical test and one small personality test.
• Project Start Date 5th of March.