Talent Acquisition Advisor - Group
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
OVO Energy is leading a new generation of energy providers with a fresh outlook and a unique way of doing business. We believe in creating a brighter future, fighting the good fight and doing right by our customers.
We’ve been doing things differently from day one and have been pioneering technology which meant we were the first to release an Apple Watch app and the first to show gas and electric usage in real time. We’ve even been featured in Wired magazine for our software.
Ours is a different kind of energy company. We’ve built our business so that customers benefit, but also so that our people benefit too. We challenge the status quo, find a better way and believe in simplicity, transparency and treating people and our planet fairly.
- Competitive salary
- Develop your career with one of the Sunday Times' top 20 list of the best companies to work for
- A clearly defined career path
- Open plan office in Notting Hill
- Free breakfast every day and lunch on Fridays
- Lots of social events
- Training budget
- Matched volunteering and matched fundraising
We believe in attracting and keeping the best talent, so we share our successes with our teams and we will offer you a bright future.
You’ll be playing a key role in ensuring our teams are filled with only the best people and transforming the energy industry from the inside.
Ours is a fast-paced environment with plenty of challenge and lots of excitement. If this sounds like the kind of place where you could thrive, apply today.
As a Talent Acquisition Advisor, you will be tasked with taking ownership of the end-to-end recruitment process for a wide variety of roles across our group.
Specifically, you will be involved in recruitment for product, design, finance, communications, brand, technology, office support, business development and HR.
Your role will involve:
- Engaging with hiring managers to understand their needs and ensure consistency in hiring practices
- Managing the candidate sourcing mix and advertising channels for your particular area
- Ensuring teams of top talent are built in line with our culture
- Directly sourcing candidates and performing telephone and face-to-face holistic interviewing to assess skill-set and cultural fit
- Helping to build our reputation as an EnTech employer of choice
- Utilising social media for recruitment
- Working with recruitment agencies
- Co-ordinating the interview process using the Greenhouse system
To be considered as a Talent Acquisition Advisor, you will need:
- At least two years’ experience in an in-house, RPO or agency recruitment role
- A degree (or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills
Ideal candidates will have some experience of recruiting for head office roles, but this is not essential.
We are eager to hear from you if you have held the role of Talent Acquisition Advisor, In-House Recruiter, Recruitment Advisor, Recruitment Consultant, Senior Resourcer, Recruiter, Recruitment Officer, Talent Resourcer, Recruitment Co-ordinator, or Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Webrecruit and OVO Energy are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are looking for an in-house recruitment role as a Talent Acquisition Advisor, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.