|Listed on:||16th January|
|Salary/Rate:||£45,000 - £54,000|
|Contact Name:||Chloe Jones|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Subject: Senior Quantity Surveying position - Civil Engineering/Highways/NEC- Interview slots available Wednesday 17th January
Permanent opportunity for a Site based Senior Quantity Surveyor based in the North West and commutable from Liverpool, Bolton, Warrington.
The organisation is involved in a vast number of projects including Highways and Civil Engineering and are looking for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor. This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior QS to grow with a diverse company who are looking to expand through multiple sites and sectors with an excellent Civil Engineering background.
The role is as follows:
- Work on Highway scheme and Civil Engineering projects
- Be able to confidently work within a team environment
- Excellent technical knowledge
They are ideally looking for someone with the following background:
- Degree qualified (not essential)
- Experience with highways and civil engineering (extensive)
- Worked as a QS for minimum 5 years
- NEC understanding (essential)
- Be motivated to work hard and grow within the company
Ideally, they are looking to pay a salary of £45,000 - £54,000 plus benefits including a car allowance and pension scheme.
They are looking to line up interviews from Wednesday 17th January and the interview process is usually a two-stage process with two directors.