Project Analyst (Contract) - £450 p/ d
||£400 - £450
PMO Data Analyst
Initial 3 month contract with the potential for further extension
Daily Rate - 450 per day
This is an urgent role starting on 29/01/2018
KCOM is a leading provider of communications services and IT solutions to organisations and consumers. By listening to and learning from our customers, we design and deliver the right services to connect them with the things that matter.
Our three main markets are:
* Enterprises: organisations with complex needs look to us to help them transform their operations and experience to become more customer-centric, agile and efficient
* Businesses: we help businesses embrace the power of technology to become more successful
* Consumers: households across Hull and East Yorkshire can choose from our range of voice, broadband and TV services to suit their needs.
What will I be doing?
You will be supporting the delivery of projects and provision of data analysis, working with Project Managers and key Stakeholders to deliver strong results for the Customer. Your responsibilities will include -
* Project support for ongoing projects
* Data analysis and interrogation of management information
* Regularly meetings with Project Managers, Stake holders and the Customer to ensure smooth delivery of on-going projects
* Tracking project progress and completion
* Design and build of key management reports
* Risk and Issue Management
* Management of key governance documentation
* Provision of daily, weekly, monthly management information and dashboards
* Collaboration with stakeholders to design and develop new processes and to re-engineer existing processes
What do I need to do this job?
Ideally you will have 3-5 years' experience working within a project management / project support capacity as well as strong data analysis experience. You will have the below skills and experience -
* Data Analysis
* Report building
* MS Excel skills
* Risk Management
* Service/Business Process Design and Delivery
* Management Reporting
* MS Visio
* Project Planning - MS Project
* Excellent communication skills
What we can offer you?
This is a growing, changing company which offers a lot of variety and opportunity for skills development and career progression. All necessary training ie systems, will be provided within the role. What are my hours of work? This is an initial 6 month contract with strong potential for extension. You will be working 37.5 hours per week. For 3 days a week, you will be based on client site in Stratford Upon Avon and two days a week, you will be working on site in Wakefield (travel expenses covered).
To apply for this role, please click the APPLY button.