Software Engineer - Global Services Operations Support
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Who are we?
Show us your design and development talents and join the Global Services Operations Support team as we provide robust reports and tools to our community of business users and partners. Our mission here is to develop and support self-serve reporting solutions to build efficiency and facilitate wise decision-making.
This is what you'll do:
Does data fascinate you? Are you always looking for ways to improve your customer’s experience? You are the Software Engineer we need!
You will work with key partners to deliver applications, tools, and reporting, from requirement specification to final delivery. As a talented software engineer, you will design, develop, test, implement, and document software components. You will provide quality solutions while keeping focus on high availability, scalability, maintainability, and security.
We will ask you to lead and respond appropriately to user requests, outages, and critical issues, preserve our team development infrastructure, and respond to end user requests with any existing reports or tools developed by our team.
We have a lot of projects to jump in on. Show us how you analyze, sanitize, and present data through programming, scripting, and other data manipulation methods in support of potential and existing projects. Our mission is to automate the requested reports and solutions, so our customers can get their data on an as needed basis.
What should you have in your toolbox?
- You should really know systems and data infrastructures
- Shown ability to deliver products with the highest quality and timeliness
- Knowledge and expertise in software engineering methodologies, effective unit testing, troubleshooting, and debugging competencies
- Confirmed capability to learn new scripting languages and programming languages
- Work well with others as well as alone. Our team collaborates with many groups, remote teams, internal and external customers as well as suppliers. Communication and engagement with these folks is important.
- Like many engineering environments, we move at a swift pace, so you need to be able to handle your time wisely. Illustrate your ability to context switch, particularly between new development and sustaining tasks.
- Communicate effectively with everyone in written form as well as verbal. We will engage you in technical discussions and conversations with leadership and other partners.
How do you qualify?
- Demonstrated experience developing, crafting and debugging software.
- Data counts. You should have at experience pulling data from large data warehouses using (MySQL, BigData)
- You will hold a BS/BA in Computer Science/related field or have equivalent work experience.
- Sometimes, we might need you to be on call and have you work outside our normal hours (evenings and weekends).
- You might even need to travel by car or through the air, approximately 5% of the time.
F5 Networks is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
To take the next step all you need to do is click the APPLY button.