Head of Project Management Office (PMO) - Information Systems
||Sanctuary Housing Association
||£61355 - £61355
|| per annum (rising to £66,525 after 12 months, subject to satisfactory performance)
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
- Head of Project Management Office (PMO) - Information Systems
- £61,355 per annum (rising to £66,525 after 12 months, subject to satisfactory performance)
- 35 hours per week
We have an exciting and diverse opportunity for a Head of Project Management Office (PMO) to join a dynamic technology department where you will lead the strategic direction and on going development of solutions within that team. The PMO acts as an enabler for positive changes within technology teams and across the Group. The role requires a credible, forward thinking individual who recognises the need to support flexible and multi-mode IT delivery, including experience of Agile methodology.
With an impressive track record gained in a similar position you will head up the Technology Change and Release, Testing, Governance, Project Support and Assurance areas to provide frameworks and structures for teams to work within. The successful candidate will also be responsible for chairing the internal IT User Group and will liaise with senior stakeholders from across all of Sanctuary Group; therefore the ability to work collaboratively across many functions and build effective stakeholder relationships is a pre-requisite for this role.
- Degree, management qualification or relevant professional qualification
- Experienced in managing a team in a large complex organisation, with a proven track record of working within an organisational structure which includes group parent and subsidiary organisations
- Significant experience of managing a variety of medium to large scale projects/portfolios, with an understanding of the full project lifecycle
- Comprehensive experience in mapping processes and building tools to support PMO activities
- Possess first class stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to influence and negotiate with senior level stakeholders
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits and the opportunity to develop and progress within your career. Benefits include:
- A contributory pension scheme
- 25 days leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Health & well-being plans
- Discounted products & services
- Personal advice and counselling
- Family-friendly arrangements
- Tax efficient benefits
- Learning and development opportunities
Closing Date: 22 January 2017
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’