||The DP Group Ltd
||£35000 - £45000
||The DP Group
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Our client is a fast paced, fast changing, technology centric company, revolutionizing image capture for the leisure and entertainment industry, and proud of its global operation across some of the world’s best theme parks, water parks, attractions and tourist destinations. It is also exciting times for our client and with projected growth right across their global markets, there is need now to recruit the very best talent available to ensure the future success of the business.
In particular our client is looking for an experienced and knowledgeable QA Analyst to join their technology team creating and supporting a culture of quality, defining and delivering test standards and strategy and engaging with all areas of the business. We are focused on quality and their QA team are key to the timely and effective delivery of our products.
- Strong experience of QA, test concepts, best practice and technology - functional and non-functional test, estimation, test summary reporting and risk based analysis
- Appreciation of the importance and implementation of the "test pyramid" and the different activities involved.
- Demonstrable experience acting as point of authority and quality owner for project deliverables as part of a controlled change process
- Excellent knowledge of Agile development methodologies and development processes; SCRUM, TDD, BDD, CI, CD
- Ideally knowledge or experience of retail business, point-of-sale, hardware and responsive web and native app testing
- Ideally awareness of test automation frameworks and integration; Selenium, Jmeter, Cucumber, Gherkin syntax and how these affect the wider QA ecosystem including selection of user test scenarios
- Great communication and collaboration skills - able to explain and take ownership of quality deliverables
- Be passionate about building solutions adhering to the highest technical standards and focused on delivering value to their customers
- Enjoy working with a team in a challenging environment where you succeed or fail together and continually push each other to improve
- Be an active participant in the procedural and social evolution of their team; look for opportunities to add value, to bring the team together and champion improvements to their way of working
- Ideally graduate level with a BSc in Computer Science or similar technical discipline; however commensurate industry and technical experience are acceptable
- Strong industry experience and expertise in a senior QA role working within a technology development team.
This is a fast paced company with lots going on, presenting a challenging agenda for the future. It is also an incredibly rewarding company in which to work and this role presents an opportunity to put your stamp on the organisation and move it forward significantly.
To apply please click the APPLY button.