NodeJS Developer (IOT / Serverless project) - London or Ipswich
||London or Ipswich
||£50000 - £65000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
What we do
KCOM is a leading provider of Telecommunications and Cloud Consulting services, offering world class hosted solutions from the likes of Amazon and Microsoft.
In 2005 KCOM was one of the UK's premier Telecommunications providers and Smart421 was a disruptive consultancy, delivering applications and communication technology evangelising the use of Cloud Computing and all things Automation.
10 years later and we're better than we've ever been. Becoming one of only a handful of companies in Europe to be awarded - Amazon Web Services Premier Partner status and one of the leading AWS resellers worldwide.
How we do it
As advocates of collaborative working and all things automation, we implement solutions through great DevOps practices and principles. With an already impressive client base including the likes of Sky, Mercedes-Benz, Jaguar and 02, KCOM's Cloud Consultancy and Telecommunication business is growing with new opportunities to develop great solutions for new and potential clients.
What will I be doing?
What do I need to do this job?
* REST API development using Node.js server-side frameworks.
* Experience with agile project delivery including test driven development and test automation.
* Experience of relational database systems.
* Source control.
* Cloud experience with AWS / Azure.
* Continuous Integration using Jenkins or equivalent.
* Automated test frameworks.
* Solid experience of the Unix family of platforms.
* NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB, DynamoDB, Neo4J).
* Git SCM.RS)
* Use of Docker containers, especially within Cloud architectures
How we will ensure your success:
We appreciate that great Developers need to be continuously learning, so if that means taking time out to learn from one of our subject matter experts in-house or attending tech talks and conferences, then you will have our full support.
What's in it for you?
We believe in recognising, rewarding and celebrating your contribution to our business and the part you play in delivering world-class service to our customers. In addition to great Pension, Holiday and Life Assurance entitlements, we also offer:
To apply for this role, please click the APPLY button.