This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Proteus Europe is searching for some skilled Business Analysts to join one of our prestigious clients in the Logistics industry.
Our Client :-
This company has a brand which is recognised literally globally and is the brand leader in its logistics industry. With a heritage of over 100 years they are the largest express carrier and package delivery company in the world. They are also a leading provider of specialised transportation, logistics, capital, and e-commerce services. Every day they manage the flow of goods, funds and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Your New role :-
- Experience: 2-4 years experience as a Business Systems Analyst. Logistics industry experience preferred but not essential.
- BA Certification would be an advantage but is not a prerequisite
- Excellent analytical and investigative skills,
- Inter-personal communication skills;
- Knowledge of and experience in UML or equivalent,
- UML and Use Case analysis tools,
- Business process modeling,
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Specification writing and business writing;
- Good presentation skills,
- Understanding of technologies (Oracle, Java, .NET etc.) and the Software Development LifeCycle.
- Understanding of Development Methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall, RUP, etc and their application
Your Skills and experience :-
Essential Skills :-
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Modeling
Desirable Skills :-
Proteus Europe operates in partnership with our candidates by building strong and lasting
relationships at all levels.
If you apply for this role, we will:
- Contact you within one week to discuss your current situation and suitability for this role.
- Keep searching for other suitable positions should this role not be right for you.
- Keep you informed at every stage of the recruitment process.
- Actively follow up with our client on your behalf to gain useful feedback throughout the
If you are looking for a new role, but this role isn’t quite right for you, please contact us in
confidence for a discussion about how we can help you.