Senior Planner - Civil Engineering - Bristol
||23rd December 2017
||£50,000 - £65,000
Senior Planner - Civils
£50,000-£65,000 plus benefits
Planning Engineer required for a civils project based in Bristol.
- Client facing skills
- Minimum of 5 years working within planning.
- Knowledge of linear projects within civil engineering, such as highways/rail
- Proficient with software such as Asta Powerproject, Primavera and MS Project.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Production of master programmes.
- Production of programmes in accordance with form of contract e.g NEC, Fidic, JCT.
- Agree tender planning timescales/deliverables with client and peers.
- Provide resource/value loaded schedules as required.
- Educated to professional level with a relevant degree or equivalent in a core business discipline and you will have extensive experience in programme and project management, project planning, including programme controls, project review, and cost and risk analysis.
For more information, or to apply for this position, please do not hesitate to get in contact
[Telephone number removed]