Technical Project Manager - Ecommerce Software Integration
||19th December 2017
||£35000 - £45000
||Recruitment Genius Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing multi award winning Digital / e-commerce solutions business based in central Leicester. They are known as being one of the leading ecommerce specialists in Europe holding key partnerships with Magento, Microsoft, Shopify, Sitecore, Sage, Google and Amazon
About the role:
As a Technical Project Manager you will be working within our Business Systems team working on custom Software Development, systems Integration and ERP implementations. You will be working directly on client projects designing technical solutions whilst liaising with various development, infrastructure and systems specialists to deliver.
This is a truly exciting position that would suit someone who is deeply technical, has passion for IT, technology, with skills gained in a development led environment. Project delivery experience is also essential.
Projects vary in size and duration from one off, ad-hoc week long projects to larger scale development assignments up to 6 months. It is therefore essential that the Business Systems Analyst is able to adopt a flexible approach to suit customers' needs.
- A technical specialist with a deep understanding of systems architecture, integration, software development processes
- Able to work with clients and internal teams to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Produce functional and technical development specifications working in a waterfall and / or agile project delivery environment.
- Communicate with Project Management, Design, Software Engineering and Hosting teams to ensure specifications are understood
- Previous experience of software development, IT systems, integration
- Understanding of relational databases, eg SQL Server, MySQL
- Experience integrating systems through APIs, Webservices, XML, Flat Files
- Any Business Intelligence, BI, Data Warehousing and OLAP skills
- Experience of ERP systems and implementations
- Any relevant degree
- First class communication skills, both written and verbal
- Friendly and professional approach with a can do attitude
- Software development experience would be useful but not essential. PHP, .NET etc.
About The Business:
Based in a restored Georgian building in the heart of Leicester you will be working with a growing team of technology specialists. Five minutes from all bus stations and ten minutes from the train station from where the train can take you to London within an hour. The office is surrounded by pubs, gyms, restaurants and great cafes and much more.
In return for your commitment, you can expect
- A competitive salary,
- 23 days holiday including a day off for your birthday excluding bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Medical insurance.
- Free Gym membership
- Friendly team and modern office working environment.
- Great career and salary progression opportunities in one of the UK's fastest growing ecommerce agencies.