Project Manager - Ecommerce - Leicester
||19th December 2017
||£26,000 - £35,000
||Recruitment Genius Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing multi award winning Digital / e-commerce solutions business based in central Leicester. Established in 2008 they are one of the fastest growing digital and ecommerce specialists in the UK. key partnerships with Magento, Microsoft, Shopify, Sitecore, Sage, SAP, Google and Amazon.
Their agency brands include Williams Commerce, Flint Technology and Un.titled working across a wide range of UK and international clients. Our customers include Clarks Shoes, Pizza Express, Just Hype, John Smedley, Start-rite, Valentino, Macfarlane Packaging as well as many regional and global market leaders.
About the role:
As an Ecommerce Project Manager, you will take on the management of client projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope. Reporting into the Operations Director, you will be supported by a talented team of developers, designers and digital experts to create cutting edge, multi-platform ecommerce solutions for businesses that range from international market leaders to fast-growth emerging players.
If you're the kind of person who enjoys a challenge, laughs in the face of deadlines and can execute project plans better than the A-Team then they want to hear from you.
They are looking for the following skills and experience:
- A through and through completer finisher, task orientated and goal driven
- Has worked in an Agile (SCRUM/KANBAN) environment
- E-Commerce experience preferably working on medium to large scale projects
- Proven experience in project management or scrum master role
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Creative approach to problem solving with an understanding of UX impact
- Be able to plan (and re-plan) at short notice and under pressure to ensure project success
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
Magento experience will be preferable but not a necessity
About The Business:
Their Leicester office is a gorgeous restored Georgian building in the heart of Leicester. Five minutes from all bus stations and ten minutes from the train station from where the train can take you to London within an hour. The office is surrounded by pubs, gyms, restaurants and trendy cafes and much more.
In return you can expect
- A competitive salary,
- 23 days holiday including a day off for your birthday excluding bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Medical insurance.
- Free Gym membership
- Friendly team and modern office working environment.
- Great career and salary progression opportunities in one of the UK's fastest growing ecommerce agencies.