Ecommerce Product Merchandiser
||18th December 2017
||£25000 - £30000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Job Title: Ecommerce Product Merchandiser
Location: Dundee - Flexible arrangements for candidates willing to work from home.
Job type: Permanent, Full time
The company, a PrintWeek Company of the Year winner, is the enabler of choice to thousands of print and creative businesses across the UK. They are a leading online player in a highly competitive industry, who pioneered a new approach to printing. With economies of scale and technological innovation, the company has made cutting-edge print accessible, reliable and affordable for print, design and marketing professionals. As part of Cimpress, the world leader in mass customization, their ambitions are boundless. The company is an exciting place to be!
With the expansion of their ecommerce activities, the company is now looking for an Ecommerce Product Merchandiser. This is a brand-new role that will sit within the Ecommerce Team, at the heart of their Marketing Department. This role would be a perfect fit for someone looking to bring their all-round online merchandising experience to a fast-pace environment!
The company's Ecommerce Product Merchandiser will be a key contributor to the growth of their product revenue and performance of their catalogue. The successful candidate will take ownership of many exciting new product introduction projects, while keeping their eyes firmly set on the performance of the shop overall.
Expect a high level of interaction with a fun marketing team, who will provide you with insights into their strategy, products and customers, as well as all the content and tools you will need!
* Ownership of New Product Introduction (NPI) and Product Range Expansion for their ecommerce platform.
* Liaising with the other key functions (brand and creative, communications, SEO...) within the Marketing Department to launch and promote products and optimise conversions.
* Working with a cross-functional NPI focus group to achieve successful product launches leveraging knowledge and expertise from all around the business.
* Ownership of the overall product catalogue, monitoring product performance, and taking initiative to enhance and improve existing merchandised products where required.
* Suggesting and taking ownership of projects to improve their conversions through a better user experience, product navigation, taxonomy....
* Merchandising the company's products or product ranges in various ways that meet the market demand, including identifying hero and leading products, and product relationships.
The Ideal Candidate:
* A passion for online merchandising and ecommerce
* 2 years' experience in a similar role
* Data and research driven, with proven experience in successfully researching and launching new products.
* Demonstrated skills in communication, problem-solving, planning and decisiveness
* Must embrace change and innovation
* Highly analytical and detail driven
* Experience with CMS and other industry software
* Experience with Google Analytics and other reporting/visualisation software
* Exposure to the print media would be a plus but not essential
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Product Merchandiser, Merchandiser, Stockist, Sales Merchandiser, Ecommerce Manager, Stock Controller, Senior Merchandiser, Procurement, Purchasing, E-commerce Merchandiser, Supply Chain Coordinator, Buyer, Procurement Assistant, Purchase Ledger will also be considered for this role.