||15th December 2017
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A global Generics Pharmaceutical Company, based in Dublin are actively seeking Quality Analyst to join their exciting and growing team.
Day to Day:
* Management and maintenance of the Quality documentation system.
* Issuance and tracking of change controls, deviations, CAPAs, complaints, etc.
* Life-cycle management of SOPs, Forms and other related documents for all departments.
* Have the capacity to train personnel on salient aspects of the Quality System, e.g., for SOP updates, and mentor and instruct others on the correct use of it.
* Be the main point of contact for personnel for documentation/systems related matters.
* Be involved in the development and implementation of different aspects of the Quality System that will be rolled out across the Aspen group.
* Adherence to Company Health & Safety procedures
* Participate in training programmes
* Bachelor's degree in science is required. Detail oriented, approachable, and collaborative.
* Proven communication skills. Exposure to International Pharmaceutical Practices and Requirements.
* Ideally looking for someone with 3 years Pharmaceutical experience preferable with a global pharmaceutical organisation, experience should be in quality assurance, quality control or manufacturing
You will be working with an extensive portfolio of products. It is a fast paced and busy environment with huge learning prospects. You will be a part of a diverse team that has grown massively over the last 5 years and has plans for further expansion. This is an opportunity to gain a wealth of knowledge and experience working with a large team on a global level.
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.