Scrum Master - Contract - Ipswich
||14th December 2017
||£50000 - £60000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
KCOM are one of the UK's leading Communcation and Hosted Solutions providers. We are currently looking for a Scrum Master to join our Project and Development Team in Ipswich.
The Scrum Master will bring passion for an Agile Scrum approach to Software development and will be experienced in motivating teams comprised of mixed technology stacks.
In addition the Scrum Master will have the following skills, attributes and experience:
* Strong knowledge of agile methodologies and frameworks.
* Experience of Jira / Confluence.
* Strong stakeholder management experience.
* Experience of guiding teams on the best or most efficient use of scrum practises.
* Providing Product Owner's with support on the product backlog.
* Facilitation of scrum ceremonies
Experience with public cloud and software development projects essential
The ScrumMaster shall:
* lead, facilitate and support the timely development of the Software and attainment of the Product Vision;
* facilitate visibility of the development of the Software to all Project Participants;
* provide assistance to any Development Team member or the Product Owner;
* facilitate collaboration and co-operation between all Project Participants and to act impartially;
* facilitate self-organisation of the Development Team;
* facilitate timely removal of impediments potentially affecting the attainment of any Sprint Goal;
* facilitate resolution of all issues between any Project Participants concerning the Project
* together with the Development Team, test the Results for defects in accordance with the Definition of Done; and
* actively participate in all Sprint Meetings [and Release Planning Sessions]
* ensure excellent evidence of progress against the Product Backlog is maintained
* ensure customer needs are balanced with KCOM's commercial interests for the engagement
To apply for this role, please click the APPLY button.