SAP Change Manager - The Netherlands
||Global Enterprise Partners
||13th December 2017
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
SAP Change Manager - 6 months, The Netherlands, Utrecht
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an experienced SAP Change Manager, to join a large project in The Netherlands, close to Utrecht.
Our end-user client, a world leader in the FMCG industry, has a major global SAP implementation program and they are looking for an SAP Change Manager who will contribute to the business transformation and SAP project implementation. You will act as a trustworthy advisor with a strong relationship with the user community, middle management and cross business area peers.
Experience and Skills of SAP Change Manager;
* A team player with the ability to work independently as well as in project teams.
* Experienced in change management; understands the roles of change leaders versus change enablers.
* Experience in working in projects and matrix organization.
* Experience in SAP implementation projects.
* Able to communicate to the point and in line of need of target group (management, project team members and work floor).
* Experience with management of extensive training programs.
* Experience or strong affinity with (end2end) business processes; preferably in consumer goods environment.
* Structured, planning, analytical, flexible, quick learner, proactive, solutions oriented.
* Fluency in Dutch and English
Details of the SAP Change Manager contract;
* Start Date: ASAP
* Duration: 6 months, with possible extension
* Location: The Netherlands, close to Utrecht
* Rate: competitive, depending on experience
If you are interested in this excellent SAP Change Manager opportunity, please reply with a copy of your CV, or call David at Global Enterprise Partners.
To find out more about Enterprise Partners, please visit www.globalenterprisepartners.com
Enterprise Partners, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales