Senior Digital Intel Analyst
||The Rank Group
||7th December 2017
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Accountable and the primary advocate for digital analytics reporting, insight, technology, infrastructure and performance; spanning our entire digital experience.
This role develops overall strategy and best practices in digital analytics technology, delivers senior level strategic digital business insights that are directly impacting performance growth, customer experience, ensuring that Rank digital business remains compliant and identifies any potential irregularities to the security of Rank’s digital channels.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Driving the digital analytics agenda across Rank, working as the primary accountable stakeholder for experience, personalization, compliance & risk, responsible gambling & digital marketing teams delivering key performance based digital analytics, intrinsic datamapping customer experience journeys and revenue focused digital insights
- Accountable for delivery business critical strategic results and insights for a Exec Comm, senior digital leaders and numerous senior internal / external stakeholders
- Build, manage, and continuously optimized detailed business critical reporting of digital channel performance - acting as primary change agent within the business to ensure clarity of understanding and adoption of usages to increase business performance and reduce business risk
- Thought leader in providing digital analytical insights to delivery timely responsible gaming pre-empt intervention, security threats from irregular digital interactions and overall digital platform customer experience adherence with digital external governing bodies
- Proactively look for areas of opportunity including key customer journeys
- Strategic analysis to drive decisions focused on marketing performance and budget planning
- Develop approaches and solutions allowing application of skills and creativity
- Through analysis and trend monitoring work with various teams across the business to tackle changes or suggest enhancements to improve the user experience
- Ownership and evangelize for Adobe Analytics from both a reporting and administration perspective
- Providing analysis for user optimisation tests, both pre and post test
- Providing marketing performance reporting pre & post campaign as well as BAU
- Manage and deliver projects to tight deadlines, accountable for £1m digital analytics budget
Knowledge, Expertise and Qualifications
- Ideally a BS/BA in Mathematics, digital marketing, Operations Science, Economics, or IT or equivalent level of achievement through experience.
- Extensive in a senior level digital analytics and data infrastructure role.
- Extensive experience/use of advanced Adobe Analytics and digital marketing tools such as Double Click, Facebook, AppNexus
- Highly proficient in database algorithms, digital data modelling, consuming media agency data and advance know of Google algorithms
- A passion for finding actionable insights from raw data
- Ability to collate, translate, analyse & present data in a clear manner points for key senior stakeholder
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge in data visualization is mandatory
- Enjoys working in a growing and developing environment where they can influence change and make an impact.
- Strong commercial focus with the ability to balance risks vs. rewards and to maximize the cost effectiveness and profitability for the business
- Proven ability to build strong relationships across diverse stakeholder groups, influencing teams without direct leadership authority
- Demonstrates a sense of passion and pride about own work and inspires colleagues with shared goals whilst promoting environment of achievement.
- Establishes a positive and collaborative relationship with all stakeholders
- Proven ability to take accountability and ownership for the function.
- An ability to educate and become a thought leader of a data driven approach to digital performance.
- Exceptional stakeholder management with an ability to identify and prioritise their business goals, build strong relationships and tailor communication to meet needs.
- Fosters curiosity which results in new lines of thinking, innovations in relevant technology, original insight and breakthrough ideas for the business. Encourages and challenges others to investigate and explore alternative solutions and ideas.
How to Apply
Please apply by completing your talent profile with as much supporting information as possible so that you stand out. You can even attach a short video clip of yourself if you what to really show off your personality. Upload a photo and don't forget to attach your CV and include any other information (such as certificates, a cover letter, testimonials etc.) that you think may help.
Employees are responsible for the safety of themselves, their colleagues and guests (where appropriate), in line with the Group Health and Safety Policy (SP001) and the law. In particular, they must ensure that they follow safe working procedures for all work activities that they undertake and they must not use any tools or equipment for which they have not been trained. Where incidents do occur, they must ensure that they are reported to their line manager and must cooperate with any investigation as appropriate.