Help us to change the world of finance by challenging the way the industry thinks.
Delta Capita is a global professional services business, we FOCUS entirely on financial institutions. Delta Capita provide unique solutions to the industries problems; by creating bespoke technology, in collaborating with the markets leading fin-techs and in enabling banks to work together. We are a partner led business of EXPERIENCED market practitioners. We have worked for the institutions that we service, having lived the challenges, we possess an EMPATHY for our clients. We understand the realities of the business environment, limitations in; budget, capacity, capability, and time.
We have been on an incredible journey since the business launched in 2012, and the last 18 months which has seen us increase out headcount by 100% and our revenues by 180%. We are in five locations, with 130 staff, with a long way to go to reach our goal. Can you help us on our journey?
It is easy to describe what we do and how we do it, but the more important question is ‘why?’. We are committed to creating "a great place to work”, as a people business-it is essential that we invest and nurture our key product PEOPLE. We need great people to contribute to the evolution of our business and the continuation of our company culture. At Delta Capita we have created an OPEN, transparent environment, it is essential in realising change. It is why we work so hard to maintain a flat and open organisational structure, having experienced the negative effects of grandfathering in other environments. We have seen that DIVERSE teams innovate, perform and function better than their counterparts, more likely to bring new ideas and strategies that make a commercial difference.
The cornerstone our approach to Consulting is a desire to INNOVATE and do things differently. We want to work with people who share our ENTREPRENEURIAL mindset and to give them the tools and environment to realise their ideas. That’s why we host regular internal roundtable events, informal meetups and are committed to providing an open forum for ideas.
From the little things like free breakfast every morning and the monthly SOCIAL events through to our commitment to providing best in class training and OPPORTUNITIES to work GLOBALLY, we are always looking at ways to improve the employee experience. We know that consulting is a people business and we are dedicated to ensuring that the DC FAMILY are rewarded socially, intellectually, and financially when working with us.
Reporting directly into the Commercial Operations Director you will be responsible for sourcing, selection and onboarding of both business and technology professionals within the Financial Services space. The role has a global remit and as such you can expect to be working on multiple unique requirements across different geographies and with a variety of senior stakeholder for each. The ability to manage different and often competing requirements is essential to your success in the role.
At the heart of the role is a strong emphasis on continuous improvement. This means constantly reviewing your approach and processes to see how you can improve in key areas such as; candidate experience, D&I and employer branding. You will be given the scope to evolve what is still a new function for the business, working with HR, IT and line management to ensure we are aligned with, or ahead of, industry best practice.
The role is constantly evolving with the business and you can expect to see frequent additions to the scope and size of the role as we continue to scale. You’ll need to be flexible and ambitious as new opportunities to build on your success present themselves.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Run meetings with hiring managers to understand each role, challenging them where appropriate;
• Draft job descriptions and advertise positions;
• Engage in both telephone screening and face to face interviews;
• Collect feedback and provide your professional view on potential hires;
• Negotiate rates and salaries when required;
• Collaborate with HR and Operations to review current processes and suggest improvements;
• Own all onboarding, including offer management and contract generation/documentation;
• Own projects relating to recruitment such as new hiring manager interview training, candidate pack reviews and employer branding updates;
• Manage or input regularly on relevant social media platforms; LinkedIn, Glassdoor etc.
• Continuously work to build pools of talented and engaged people for future hiring needs
• A strong track record recruiting hard to find people in niche areas;
• An ability to prioritise and manage competing requirements;
• Polished communication skills and an ability to be a credible advisor to the management team;
• Comfortable quickly understanding roles in new areas and identifying the key hard and soft skills required;
• A focus on attention to detail in all communications;
• An entrepreneurial approach to working and an openness to new ideas and opportunities;
• Capable of building and maintaining relationships both internal and external;
• A background recruiting for either technology roles (testers, developers, architects) or change related roles (Business Analysts, Project/Programme Managers);
• Knowledge of Financial Services and some experience recruiting within the sector;
• Basic knowledge of relevant employment law;
To apply for this position please click the APPLY button!