IT Support Analyst / IT Support & Data Administrator
||6th December 2017
||£25,000 - £25,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Job Title: IT Support & Data Administrator
Location: Woodford, Essex
Salary: Up to £25,000 dependent on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company has been trading since 1967 and is one of the South East's leading independent providers of office and business supplies. They supply customers from a wide range of sectors and of varying sizes, including many with multiple locations. They have been Quality Assured to ISO 9001:2008 Standard since 1996.
Office supplies are at the heart of the business and helping customers at the centre of everything they do.
The company has an excellent opportunity for a bright and keen IT Support & Data Administrator to join their team at their modern offices based in Woodford Green, Essex.
The IT Support & Data Administrator has responsibility for the PC hardware and software used within the company and for liaising with their outside IT Support helpdesks where necessary.
Pricing is a critical part of the business. Advanced Excel skills are a must as you will be responsible for all Internal Sales, Purchase, Product and Price data analysis using VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables.
* Provide internal IT support to staff via telephone and face to face
* Diagnose and resolve IT issues - hardware, software, communication and on 'the cloud'
* Report and track faults through external vendor support portals
* Liaise with hardware support vendor to build new PC's and set up new users (windows, outlook, internal network folders, back office, anti- virus)
* Liaise with Domain, Web hosting and hi speed internet providers
* Liaise with Web site and online ordering developers
* Prior to Supplier Data Imports - analysis of advanced data and communication of findings
* Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Supplier data imports
* Back Office System - ongoing Product Maintenance
* Back Office System - Sales Lead imports and Customer Account Maintenance
* Routine and ad-hoc pricing data analysis from multiple data sources
* Provide reporting from the internal Back office & from specialist reporting software
Key Skills & Experience:
* IT & Computing Graduate Preferred
* Strong Microsoft Excel skills
* Advanced knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Outlook
* Website, Internet and digital trading experience an advantage
* Ability to work on own initiative to diagnose and resolve problems
* Attention to detail, speed and accuracy is essential
* Proven ability to communicate to Senior Managers
* Fast learner and able to meet deadlines
* Strong administrative and organisational skills
* Independent, able to work effectively without close supervision
* Committed and reliable
* A pro-active attitude and a willingness to work collaboratively on future business projects
* Strong interpersonal skills, ability to form and maintain relationships with people on all levels
In return, they offer a competitive salary, holiday allowance which increases with service, staff purchase discounts, a modern office environment, private car park and Full Comprehensive Training.
Please click the APPLY button to submit your CV and a Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; IT Support Analyst, Desktop Support, IT Support Engineer, IT Customer Support Technician, IT Desktop Support, IT Support, Desktop Technician, Customer Support Engineer, 1st Line Support Engineer, IT Services Support, IT Helpdesk Support, Service Desk Technician, IT Customer Support Specialist, Desktop Support Specialist, Network Support Analyst, Infrastructure Support may also be considered for this role.