ERP (SAP) Developer
||5th December 2017
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced ERP (SAP) Developer to join the Digital Technology team at a time of significant and exciting change.
The ERP (SAP) Developer will be involved in the full development lifecycle across multiple SAP technologies, which underpin the successful running of the business. The role involves daily interaction with functional specialists, end users and a small team of ERP developers. Whilst our current environment runs on SAP ECC6 EHP7, our technology roadmap is extremely aggressive - we are in the process of evaluating S4/HANA and UI5 to completely transform how our users consume and interact with SAP on a daily basis.
• Assist in defining technical requirements.
• Provide technical assistance in defining and delivering custom workflows.
• Create ALV reports for SAP.
• Design and build forms for SAP modules using tools such as SAPscript, SmartForms and SAP Adobe interactive forms.
• Ensure due consideration to integration between SAP ERP and external systems.
• Troubleshoot/debug and correct complex SAP module problems.
• Design, develop, code, and test complex programs for SAP modules and functions using ABAP.
• Maintain Coding Standards, ensuring a structured approach to developments.
• Prepare comprehensive and thorough technical program documentation including but not limited to specifications, test conditions and test plans.
• Maintain effective working relationships with technical and functional team members, and users.
• ABAP Workbench and ABAP Objects/Classes.
• SAPUI5 / Fiori development, SAP Adobe interactive forms, SAP workflow, Use of SNOTE and SAP WEBDYNPRO.
• Function modules, dialogue and ALV programming.
• Data dictionary.
• Performance tuning.
• Odata (desireable).
• A good working knowledge of ERP and detailed knowledge of at least two of the following modules: FI/CO. MM. PP, QM, PM.
• Significant experience working in a comparable role in an enterprise environment.
• Comfortable working in a fast paced, high frequency change environment.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good communicator in both verbal and written form.
• Calm under pressure and happy to meet challenging deadlines.
• Organised, flexible, proactive and results-oriented.
• Happy to develop new skills, ideas or ways of working to improve the end result (Agile, TDD).
We demand the best from our people. So it’s only right we reward them with the best benefits. That’s why we offer a competitive package, including: a generous bonus, life assurance, private medical cover, Mercedes company car lease scheme, 25 days holiday, on-site gym, and subsidised restaurant facilities.
Closing date: 1st January 2018
To find out more information and to apply, please click the APPLY button.