Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor - Technology
Are you an eager and ambitious in-house, RPO or agency recruitment professional looking for your next great challenge? Could you thrive as a Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor with a cutting edge EnTech company going through rapid growth? If so read on.
Who am I working for?
OVO Energy is leading a new generation of energy providers with a fresh outlook and a unique way of doing business. We believe in creating a brighter future, fighting the good fight and doing right by our customers.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join our friendly team as a Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor and help transform the energy industry for the better.
What will I be doing?
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor, you will be joining the People Team within our Notting Hill office.
We are currently experience organisational change and growth and you will be working at the heart of these efforts, playing a central and pivotal role in our future development.
You will report to the Head of Talent Acquisition and Engagement and will be instrumental in hiring and engaging top talent.
Specifically, you will:
- Own the end-to-end recruitment process for technical, product and design roles
- Engage with hiring managers to ensure recruitment follow best practice
- Own the source mix, budgets and advertising spend
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure teams and talented are a match with our culture
- Drive direct sourcing activities and take ownership of the channels and mix
- Help to build our employer brand
- Take briefs and shape job descriptions
- Utilise social media for recruitment
- Research different advertising options for niche roles
- Work with agencies to ensure that they are in line with our values and culture
- Co-ordinate interviews using the online recruitment system
Sounds Great! What do I need?
To be considered as a Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor, you will need:
- At least three years’ experience in an in-house, RPO or agency recruitment role
- A university degree (or equivalent)
Ideal candidates will have some experience recruiting technical roles. Knowledge of the technology market and how best to directly source engineers would also be advantageous.
Other organisations may call this role Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor, Senior In-House Recruiter, Senior Recruitment Officer, Senior Recruitment Advisor, Senior Talent Resourcer, or Senior Recruitment Co-ordinator.
We would be interested in talking to your if you have held the role of Talent Acquisition Specialist, IT Recruiter, IT Resourcer, Resourcer or have worked in Recruitment or Technical Recruiting.
Are there any benefits?
- Competitive salary
- Join a company that’s in the Sunday Times' top 20 list of the best companies to work for
- The chance to join teams who are given total responsibility for designing, building, testing and running their applications
- The opportunity to get involved with conferences, meet-ups, hackathons, tech talks and teaching kids to code
- A clearly defined career path
- Open plan office in Notting Hill
- Free breakfast every day and lunch on Fridays
- Lots of social events
- Training budget
- Matched volunteering and matched fundraising
We’ve been doing thing differently since day one and were first energy supplier to offer Pay As You Go customers the ability to top up on their phones, the first to show electricity and gas usage in real time and the first to release an Apple Watch app. We’ve been featured in Wired magazine for developing software that shatter the status quo and we’ve only just getting started.
OVO Energy is a different kind of energy company where customers benefit from better service. However,we’ve also in the business of providing opportunities for our people too.
We believe in simplicity, transparency and treating people and the planet fairly. We also believe that attracting and keeping the best talent is key to our bright future, so that’s why our people get a chance to share in our success.
Webrecruit and OVO Energy are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are a talented and ambitious Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor, looking for an amazing in-house role, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.