Senior Insights Analyst - BI Team
||4th December 2017
||£Competitive Plus Benefits including Bonus, Flexible Working Hours, 25 Days’ Holiday + Day Off on Birthday
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
OVO Energy is leading a new generation of energy providers with a fresh outlook and a unique way of doing business. We believe in creating a brighter future and doing right by our customers.
We’ve been featured in Wired magazine for developing software that shatters the status quo. Now, we’re looking for a Senior Insights Analyst to deliver key insights that will support our business strategy.
As a Senior Insights Analyst, you will:
- Work with first-class technologies and collaborate with OVO’s team of Data Scientists
- Deliver actionable insights into both customer experience and business performance
- Share technical expertise with the team
- Engage with stakeholders to identify areas where insights can deliver the highest impact
- Summarise key findings and present your insights and recommendations to stakeholders
- Champion the value of analysis and advise on the appropriate use of data
- Support team managers by identifying areas for improvement in insights generation, documentation and analysis reproducibility best practice
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
- At least three years’ experience in a similar data, insights or analytical role
- Programming experience in Python, R or similar
- Experience of complex statistical techniques/problems
- Previous experience of complex data visualisation, ideally including experience of Tableau
- A track record of working with core BI technologies and excellent SQL skills
- Experience of delivering high quality data analysis and translating this into true commercial impact within a business
- Strong presentation and communication skills
Experience of cloud data services, Google Cloud Platform, AWS and Azure would be beneficial, as would an understanding of the UK energy market. A degree level qualification in a numerical, scientific or engineering discipline would also be advantageous.
We’re eager to hear from candidates with experience as a Senior Insights Analyst, Senior Data Analyst, Business Analyst, BI Analyst, Business Intelligent Analyst, SQL Data Analyst or Data Analyst.
What are the benefits?
- Join a business that’s in the Sunday Times’ top 20 list of the best companies to work for
- A clearly defined career path
- Open plan office in central Bristol
- Free breakfast every day and half price Friska
- Lots of social events
- Training budget
- Discounted gym membership
- Matched volunteering and matched fundraising
Webrecruit and OVO Energy are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Senior Insights Analyst (BI Team), please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.