Product Manager - vNet
Are you a passionate Product Manager seeking your next challenge? Want to create ground-breaking products with the power to transform the energy sector? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Who am I working for?
OVO Energy is leading a new generation of energy providers with a fresh outlook and a unique way of doing business. We believe in creating a brighter future and doing right by our customers.
Our group recently acquired VCharge, an exciting new platform-based business. Their platform, vNet, co-ordinates and remotely controls thousands of distributed assets such as electric storage heat, energy storage and electric vehicles.
This is an amazing opportunity to join us as a Product Manager and drive the vNet platform to new heights of success.
What are the benefits?
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Develop your career with one of the Sunday Times Top 20 Best Companies to Work For
- A clearly defined career path
- Open plan office in Notting Hill
- Free breakfast every day and lunch on Fridays
- Lots of social events
- Training budget
- Matched volunteering and matched fundraising
- 25 days’ holiday and a day off on your birthday
Born from humble beginnings, OVO Energy has grown into a proud challenger brand that never settles for second best. While some people say, ‘the sky’s the limit’, at OVO, there is no limit. We believe in expecting the unexpected and making the impossible…well, possible.
Once you join our determined team, you’ll discover a collaborative and fresh-thinking environment where employees are encouraged to share their ideas and explore unchartered territories.
You will have the opportunity to go all-in on products and help to deliver exciting innovations that challenge the status quo.
What will I be doing?
As a Product Manager, you’ll help to create products that will disrupt the energy market and make people’s everyday lives easier.
Working with stakeholders, Designers, Developers and technical suppliers, you will:
- Ensure that the user experience is consistent throughout all products
- Collaborate with Developers to create high quality user stories and acceptance criteria in Jira and Aha
- Understand your customers through surveys, focus groups and in-depth analytics
- Develop your product to improve agreed KPIs through constant iterations and AB tests
- Align underpinning business and operational processes where explicable to achieve excellent digital experiences
Sounds great! What do I need?
- A consulting or start-up background OR demonstrable experience of managing multiple projects and stakeholders in a fast-paced competitive environment
- Experience of using analytics tools and data to help prioritise your roadmap
- A passion for digital, Agile software product management
- A degree level qualification
- Excellent attention to detail
We’re eager to hear from candidates who have experience as a Product Manager, Technical Product Manager, Energy Product Manager, NPD Manager, New Product Development Manager or Product Development Team Lead.
Webrecruit and OVO Energy are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you think you’d fit in with the OVO family as a Product Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.