||£Competitive Plus Benefits
OVO Energy is leading a new generation of energy providers with a fresh outlook and a unique way of doing business. We’re always looking for ways to improve the world of energy and we have recently acquired VCharge, a game-changing technology business which is transforming the future of the electric grid.
VCharge has developed a unique solution for UK householders with storage heaters. This technology gives customers with storage heaters more control, greater comfort and lower bills, whilst at the same time using the 'storage' in the heaters to provide services to the National Grid and others which help to incorporate renewable energy on the grid.
To support this fantastic newly launched product, we are now seeking a Project Manager to join the VCharge team.
As Project Manager, you will:
- Oversee the entire Installation Project process, from early development through to setting-up ongoing maintenance
- Manage stakeholder relationships including Social Landlords, tenants, the VCharge product team and Installation partners
- Ensure that the volume of installations hits our targets
- Ensure that all installations meet quality specifications
- Ensure that installations achieve good customer feedback and remain within budget
- Play an active role in technical support, which may involve occasional ‘on-call’ periods during evenings and weekends
- Help to define and document operational procedures
- Provide support on other projects as required
Sounds amazing. But do I have what it takes?
To be considered as a Project Manager, you will need:
- An engineering related background with at least two years’ relevant work experience
- A background in electrical, mechanical or energy related engineering projects
- Proven responsibility in overseeing projects worth £1m or more
- Leadership capabilities
- Experience of managing subcontractors to KPIs
- Experience of tender processes
- A strong academic track record
Health and safety training would be beneficial to your application.
Other organisations may call this role Project Manager, Installation Project Manager, Installation Manager, Electrical Installation Manager, Project Team Manager, Installation Team Manager, or Lead Installation Engineer.
So, what’s in it for me?
- Join a company on the Sunday Times' top 20 list of the best companies to work for
- The chance to join teams who are given total responsibility for designing, building, testing and running their applications
- The opportunity to get involved with conferences, meet-ups, hackathons, tech talks and teaching kids to code
- A clearly defined career path
- Open plan office in Notting Hill
- Free breakfast every day and lunch on Fridays
- Lots of social events
- Training budget
- Matched volunteering and matched fundraising
Webrecruit and VCharge are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Project Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.