Test Analyst (Ipswich)
||30th November 2017
||£35000 - £40000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
KCOM is one of the UK's leading Connectivity and hosted Solutions providers.
We are currently recruiting for an experience Test Analyst to joij our team based in Ipswich who provide effective test consultancy skills to enable successful delivery of projects to time, budget, quality and scope.
What You Will Do:
* Planning, design, execution and reporting of tests, using appropriate testing tools and techniques and conforming to agreed process standards and industry specific regulations.
* Ensuring that new and amended systems, configurations, packages, or services, together with any interfaces, perform as specified, and that the risks associated with deployment are adequately understood and documented.
* Responsible for creation of test cases using own in-depth technical analysis of both functional and non-functional specifications (such as reliability, efficiency, usability, maintainability and portability).
* Creating traceability records, from test cases back to requirements.
* Producing test scripts, materials and regression test packs to test new and amended software or services.
* Specifying requirements for environment, data, resources and tools
* Interpreting executing and documenting complex test scripts using agreed methods and standards.
Your Experience Will Include:
* Proven experience as test analyst
* Ability to design test cases and scripts
* Ability to interpret, execute and record test cases in accordance with project test plans.
* Full software lifecycle knowledge
* Ideally possess ISEB Certification in Software Testing
* PL/SQL skills
* Experience of using test management tools
* Agile testing experience beneficial
* Experience with HP Quality Centre or similar
* Experience with manual and automated testing
* Experience of end to end testing
* Understanding of non-functional testing, e.g. performance, load, operability
Knowledge and experience of one or more of the following:
* Load UI
* Microsoft Test Professional
* Microsoft Team Foundation Server
* SOAP UI
To apply for this role, please click the APPLY button.