IT Consultant /IT Field Engineer / IT Support
||24th November 2017
||£30,000 - £30,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Job Title: IT Consultant / IT Field Engineer
Location: Nottingham/ Colwick
Salary: Circa £30,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is dedicated to investigating IT Security solutions for NHS organisations, proposing solutions to best fit their requirements, implementing these solutions and providing support thereafter.
The Company provides solutions that best match the particular NHS client's needs of providing optimum performance in the most cost-effective way. They do this in a pragmatic manner, keeping an open agenda for future growth. It is imperative that all IT Security solutions work together, so ensuring the interoperability of proposed and existing IT Security solutions, within an NHS organisation, is part of what the Company does as standard.
About the Role:
* Job Role and Purpose Installation of various solutions to customer sites throughout the UK.
* Support of various solutions to customers throughout the UK.
* Analysis and resolution of technical problems - achieved by whatever method is appropriate i.e. Talking customers through problems, Remote sessions, Diagnose and fix problems, Liaise with third party support people to enable the problem to be resolved.
* Implementation and support of the company's Solution Portfolio.
* Use of the Helpdesk system.
* ITIL process and procedures.
* Respond to 2nd/3rd line faults and service requests with the goal of complete problem resolution.
* Work within the team in all aspects of IT support and administration.
* To ensure the effective maintenance of appropriate departmental records.
* Responsible for management, maintenance and upgrades of in-house network, servers and telephony systems.
* Assist in the management of corporate firewalls and security systems.
The post requires:
The post requires first level contact for all customer problems and enquiries, building excellent customer relationships on behalf of the company through product expertise and a professional attitude to the customer's business needs. You will demonstrate a desire to exceed customer expectations and deliver high quality service.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years of providing client-facing support working on site at customer premises. You will likely have experience with some of the following:
* Configuration of operating systems W10/W8/W7
* Configuration and optimisation of TCP/IP Networks
* Configuration and optimisation of Internet Firewall
* Configuration and optimisation of CISCO PIX/VPN/IPS/ASA
General Information and Conditions of Service
* 25 Days holiday per year plus public holidays
* The company operates a pension scheme to conform with legislation.
* A company group private medical agreement is in operation and you will be eligible to join on completion of the probationary period.
* Organisational arrangements are not rigid and are subject to review.
* You will be expected in the course of your work to attend relevant training.
* You may be expected to work occasional unsocial hours.
* This post will involve extensive travel in the UK.
Please click on the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS to complete the attached application form.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: IT Analyst, IT Technician, IT Systems Technician, IT Consultant, 2nd Line Support Engineer, 2nd Line Support, Support Technician, IT Support Engineer, ICT Systems Engineer, 2nd Line Support, IT Analyst, IT Technician, IT Service Desk Technician, IT Desk Support, 3rd Line Support, IT Manager, 3rd Line Helpdesk Engineer, IT Support Technician, ICT Support Engineer, Desktop Support, 2nd Line Support Engineer, 2nd Line Support, Support Technician, IT Support Engineer, 2nd Line Support Technician, Technical Support, IT Support, Helpdesk Support Technician, Helpdesk Support, Fault Desk, IT Systems Engineer, IT Systems Technician, ICT Technician, IT Systems Support will also be considered for this role.