IT Support Analyst (CORGI)
||24th November 2017
||£Competitive Plus Bonus & Benefits
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
OVO Energy is leading a new generation of energy providers with a fresh outlook and a unique way of doing business. We believe in creating a brighter future and doing right by our customers.
In May 2017, CORGI Homeplan and CORGI HomeHeat became members of our pioneering group. CORGI Homeplan provides boiler service and home emergency cover to thousands of customers, while CORGI HomeHeat has just established a digital route to market for boiler and smart home product sales.
We’re now looking for an IT Support Analyst to help provide 1st and 2nd line support to customers.
As an IT Support Analyst, you will:
- Ensuring that issues are responded to in-line with service standards
- Proactively identify reoccurring faults and ensure a complete resolution is implemented to prevent further incidents
- Administer and support key business critical applications
- Manage CORGI’s IT assets and take responsibility for configuration management
- Work with suppliers to deliver resolutions to issues in-line with agreed plans and priorities
To be considered, you’ll need:
- Experience of working as an IT Support Analyst within a dynamic environment
- Previous experience with IP telephony and/or VoIP services
- Good knowledge and experience of Infrastructure for both data and voice technologies (MPLS, VLAN, VPN, Terminal Services, Firewalls, ISDN, SIP, VMware and remote hosting)
- Good knowledge and experience of file and print technologies, Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy and Windows technologies
- Service management and/or helpdesk software knowledge
- Excellent configuration/troubleshooting, analytical and diagnostic skills
- An understanding of technical interdependencies between the end user device and the underpinning infrastructure
- A good understanding of end user and desktop hardware computing including Microsoft, Contact Centre and CRM applications
- At a minimum, A Levels (or equivalent)
We’re eager to hear from individuals with experience as an IT Support Analyst, Technical Support Engineer, Technical Support Analyst, Helpdesk Support Analyst, Service Desk Engineer, 1st Line Support Analyst or 2nd Line Support Analyst.
Please note, shifts will be within the core business hours of 9:00 - 17:00, Monday Friday. These may be extended to support business demand.
This is an amazing opportunity to progress your career with a ground-breaking group. Don’t miss out - apply today.
Webrecruit, OVO Energy, CORGI Homeplan and CORGI HomeHeat are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of IT Support Analyst (CORGI), please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.