Business Analyst - Procedures and Process Analyst
||22nd November 2017
||City Of London
||£38000 - £40000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Business Analyst - (Procedures and Process Analyst)- 6mths. The Risk and Compliance department of this busy FinTech seeks an experienced analyst, with polices, procedures and process experience, to join their team to assist in a GDPR project. This analyst role is a 6mth fixed-term contract and will offer you the opportunity to work for a hugely successful payments company, expanding your skills and experience.
Procedures & Process Analyst - the assignment:
This position will see you working on the access and control phases of this project, ensuring the company complies with GDPR come May'18.
* Developing an understanding GDPR, you will be providing a gap analysis for all business and IT processes, procedures and controls
* Reviewing and update legal requirements, contracts, processes, procedures and controls for GDPR
* Understanding compliance standards and translating them into business and data management requirements in the form of user stories, functional specifications / business change documentation
Procedures & Process Analyst - the person:
The client is keen to secure a business analyst / similar who has 3yrs+ experience in reviewing/comparing and creating documentation for business processes and procedures, to the use of data, ideally within financial services.
Desirable skills cover:
* Experience of risk control assessments (RCA/ RCSA/ SOX), Six Sigma
* Experience of data-led projects and regulation (e.g. GDPR, Basel, BCBS239, Data Governance)
All-in-all this is a great opportunity to join a lively and fast-paced company that will further your experience in banking / financial services. The salary to £40k is pro-rata for the 6mths and will reflect your experience. Services advertised by Dupen are those of an Agency.