Digital Project Manager / Digital Transformation Manager
||21st November 2017
||£48000 - £68000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Job Title: Digital Project Manager
Location: London (N1)
Salary: £48,000 - £68,000 dependant on experience
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
The Company is a London digital agency working with a range of corporate, education and government clients. Their projects have connected more than 1.8 million people in 25 countries, and they have received multiple awards and nominations.
They are now looking for a Project Manager who has extensive experience working within a digital agency and managing enterprise scale projects.
* Overseeing the planning and delivery of all digital projects within the agency
* Growing, motivating and supporting the team - from recruitment and selection, to training and ongoing development, mentoring and coaching
* Solving and unblocking problems and issues as they arise in a timely and constructive manner
* Proactively communicating key information - at the correct level of detail - to all project stakeholders
* Owning and managing project artefacts and documentation (with the support of the project coordinator)
Key skills required:
* A proven track record in organising and coordinating enterprise digital project teams to realise their potential
* A minimum of 4 years' experience in project management for enterprise scale digital projects
* Exceptional communication skills - managing stakeholder communications throughout the full project lifecycle (both internal and external stakeholders at all levels)
* Thorough understanding and implementation experience of an industry standard methodology - managing planning, scope, resource and budget
* Bachelor's Degree and/or industry standard project management qualification or equivalent (PRINCE2, PMP in an enterprise environment, or Agile with at least 4 years successfully delivering enterprise scale projects)
Please note that only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above who are eligible to work in the UK will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT COMPANIES/AGENCIES.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Digital Transformation Manager, Digital Transformation Lead, Digital Project Lead, Contract, Digital Project Manager, Project Manager, Digital Lead, Technology Lead, Digital Change Manager, Agile Project Manager, Digital Transformation Project Manager, Digital Transformation Manager may also be considered for this role.