Project Manager AMOA
||European Insurance Services Limited
||Tunbridge Wells, Kent
||EISL (European Insurance Services Limited)
EISL (European Insurance Services Limited) is a European insurance intermediary and Managing General Agent, headquartered in Tunbridge Wells UK and operating in France. Our product line keeps growing to respond to the growing needs of our French broker network as well as the needs of their customers and ranges from Construction Insurance policies (Dommages-Ouvrages, Construction All Risks), Civil Liability to Financial Bonds.
Created in 2006, EISL was acquired in 2011 by CBL Insurance Limited, the largest and oldest provider of credit surety and financial risk in New Zealand, with over 42 years of experience. CBL Insurance’s years of experience have given the Group and their Group companies the ability to apply tried and tested financial risk assessment and analysis in an innovative manner and a belief in approaching problems with a 'can do' philosophy.
CBL Insurance has a financial rating of A- (Excellent) and an outlook of 'Stable' from AM Best with an issuer credit rating of a-. CBL Insurance and EISL are part of CBL Corporation ltd. which is a publicly listed entity on the New Zealand and Australian stock exchanges under the stock symbol (CBL).
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead on key client projects. Reporting to the IT Manager, the post holder will be responsible for delivering each project on time within budget and scope.
Based in Tunbridge Wells our organisation offers a multi-cultural atmosphere with a high proportion of French speaking staff. French would be advantageous in this role.
Objectives / Key Accountabilities
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties / vendors for the flawless execution of projects;
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget;
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
• Ensure resources are available and correctly allocated;
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress;
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs;
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques;
• Report and escalate to senior management as required;
• Manage client relations and all stakeholders;
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties / vendors;
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
• Strong educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers;
• Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector;
• Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies;
• Excellent client-facing and interpersonal skills;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task;
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
• PMP / PRINCE II qualification would be desirable;
• French would be advantageous.
• Inspires a shared vision
• Communication Skills
• Ability to delegate effectively
• Ability to work under pressure
• Planning & Organising
• Problem Solving
To apply for this position please click the APPLY button!