Risk Price Analyst
||Lloyds Banking Group
||12th December 2017
||£25,956 - £46,865
||Lloyds Banking Group
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Can you analyse highly specialised information at the drop of a hat? Do your numeric skills set you apart from the rest? Do you want to join a top UK employer who can give you development opportunities at every level of your professional journey?
Our Risk Pricing Analyst role puts you at the heart of our Household Pricing Team, working with a multitude of high-street brands like Lloyds, Halifax, and Bank of Scotland in a dynamic and challenging environment. The sheer scale of our organisation means that you’ll have plenty of opportunity to grow and develop your skills, and we’ll help you every step of the way.
On a day-to-day basis you will be producing and analysing highly specialised and strategically sensitive information to aid the pricing of general insurance products.
As a Risk Pricing Analyst, you will be accountable for:
• Carrying out statistical insurance analysis of general insurance products and reviewing competitiveness of current pricing and underwriting practice
• Delivering high quality exhibits in a timely fashion
• Producing management information and supporting analysis relating to product performance, portfolio mix, regularly or ad-hoc, for use by LBG GI Senior Management
• Understanding Key Performance Indicators/ Key Risk Indicators and supporting the monitoring and delivery of such
• Ensuring that modelling adheres to development and peer review standards
You will have:
• Strong analytical skills (to degree standard or equivalent experience) including data extraction & manipulation skills and demonstrate knowledge of analytical statistical software such as SAS and generalised linear modelling
• A good level of general insurance experience and pricing experience
• Sharp attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• An excellent team player and even better communication skills
You’ll be working at our Leeds office, where we are committed to providing our colleagues flexibility, support and agile working opportunities, meaning you’ll be valued and driven to thrive, whatever your background, to build the future you want.
We're proud to have been recognised as 'Top 10 Employer for Working Families', 'The Times Top 50 Employer for Women' and awarded both 'Gold Standard' and ‘Best Workplace Adjustments Process’ from the Business Disability Forum - each demonstrating our commitment to the principles of agile working and inclusion for all.
If this sounds like a culture that you'd like to be a part of, we’d love to hear from you.
To find out more information and to apply for this role, please click the APPLY button.
Closing date: 2nd January 2018