This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions"underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network"Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture Technology focuses on offering groundbreaking and differentiated cloud services to our clients across leading and emerging application platforms - in particular Salesforce, Workday, Google and Pega. These services include cloud strategy and technology consulting, as well as Cloud application implementation, integration and management services. In order to meet the market momentum that we see, we continue to rapidly grow our team with organic and inorganic expansion across the globe.
We are looking for functional and technical experts in Salesforce and Salesforce ISVs such as Veeva, Cloudsense, CallidusCloud, Apttus, Pros, Zuora, and ServiceMax. Along with cloud middleware vendors, such as Infomatica, IBM Cast Iron, Dell Boomi and Mulesoft. You will work with key client Business and IT users to define business requirements and design solutions to meet their needs.
We are hiring Salesforce Consultants to join our existing Salesforce team in Dublin.
You will be required to:
- Bring your functional or technical expertise to form part of delivery team designing and implementing software as a service (SaaS) solutions.
- Work with clients to collect business requirements, design "to be processes", configure, customise and test "SaaS" solutions, design and implement integration to existing systems and manage business adoption and deployment activities.
- Be central to the delivery team throughout the entire lifecycle, fluent in agile and waterfall delivery and experienced in getting the best from the platform.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Deep expertise in applications on the Salesforce platform - Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Veeva, Cloudsense, CallidusCloud, Apttus, Pros, Zuora, Chameleon, Thunderhead, and ServiceMax gained from working as a functional or technical consultant
- Minimum of 24 months Salesforce experience
- Strong business insight, social, analytical and team working skills
- Understanding of the SaaS and PaaS value propositions and wanting to grow into visionaries and thought leaders in this area
- Certification in Salesforce.com (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud or Dev 401) is a pre-requisite to receiving a job offer from Accenture. However, it is not a pre-requisite for interview
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
To find out more information and to apply, please click the APPLY button.