Mid Level Java Developer - JAVA - Manchester, £47,000!
||Nigel Frank International
||31st October 2017
||£40000 - £47000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Mid Level Java Developer - JAVA - Manchester
My client have been changing the way they design and implement software in a way which they put their customers at the heart of everything that they do. They have removed the layers between the user and the technology teams using Agile methodologies to help on delivery but also to ensure that developers are a lot more interactive with their customers. With all this change being implemented, the main focus is to increase the quality in development. Looking to grow out their development teams, they want to ensure that they bring on the best software developers that the region has to offer.
You will also be subject matter expert providing system specific knowledge and technical expertise to assis in the definition of tehcnical strategies or business solutions.
Using the latest versions of technologies, the successful applicant will be leading the system engineering activity as well as taking ownership for changes to multiple applications/products across the end to end software development lifecycle.
Knowledge and experience:
* Strong level of experience of IT software development (essential).
* Financial services, investment management/banking (preferred).
* End-to-end software development lifecycle.
* Software development methodologies, e.g. waterfall and agile.
* Awareness of leading-edge tools, techniques and services within IT.
* Digital UX / UI design and implementation, specifically in rich internet applications.
* Knowledge of Testing and Mocking frameworks.
* Frameworks and libraries providing client side MVC / MVVM, routing, feature detection and poly-fills.
* Software development consisting of the following languages and technologies:
* Good knowledge of JQuery, HTML5, CSS3 and HTTP.
* Single page application development, AngularJS preferred.
* Knowledge of CucumberJS, ExtJS, Jasmine, Backbone, Knockout and Bootstrap.
* J2EE frameworks such as Spring (MVC, Web services) and Hibernate.
* Relational Databases such as Oracle / DB2 / SQLServer.
* Knowledge of Test Driven Development (TDD) and/or Behaviour Driven Development (BDD).
* Knowledge of automated testing, continuous integration and deployment tools and practices.
* Maintaining an in-depth understanding of relevant and up to date technical knowledge, applications and techniques.
* Using technical knowledge to create new opportunities and solutions.
* Webservices and knowledge of SOAP & REST.
* Distributed Version Control Software such as Git and Bitbucket.
* Build tools such as Gradle and Jenkins.
To apply for this role please contct me on 0191 338 7547 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a fantastic opportunity for Java developers at all levels to become a specialist and work with some of the best in the industry. Do not miss out on this exciting position and get in touch if you are interested in a completely confidential chat.
"Pearson Frank International is the leading Java, Web, PHP and Mobile recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Java, Web, PHP and Mobile jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for JAVA, Web, PHP and Mobile professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Java, Web, PHP and Mobile jobs are."