||Liverpool Street, London
||Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Are you currently working as a Business Analyst within a Wealth/Asset Management organisation and thinking about your next challenge?
We are a progressive Wealth Management business with a large programme to design and deliver major business transformational changes as well as ongoing BAU enhancements & efficiencies over a multi-year timeframe.
This role will have responsibility for both analysis and design on relevant projects, whilst ensuring traceability of outcome through development, testing, training and business readiness elements of the project lifecycle. You should be able to provide both conceptual design and complicated business problem solving. You must have experience operating within FS, and ideally experience in delivering projects to implement or enhance CRM or Document Management Systems.
About the Company
Close Brothers Asset Management is one of the UK's largest and longest-established providers of high-quality financial planning advice and discretionary investment services. We aim to build and preserve our clients' wealth by providing a complete, personalised and professional service. We have specialised in managing client portfolios for over 40 years and our investment team and financial planners are supported by more than 550 staff, working from 8 offices across the UK.
About the Role
The primary focus of this role is to contribute to the delivery of the strategic objectives of Close through the provision of business analysis within the Change Management Team. The current programme of change is designed to deliver major business transformational changes and ongoing BAU enhancements & efficiencies over a multi-year time frame.
Utilise a range of business analysis tools and techniques in order to deliver high quality business analysis artefacts within the Change function and associated projects. The specific responsibilities will centre on analysis and design, whilst ensuring traceability of outcome through development, testing, training and business readiness elements of the project lifecycle.
The role will involve applying business knowledge to the project environment. The candidate will need to:
- Provide conceptual solutions to often complicated business problems / needs and make recommendations for preferred solutions, with consideration of associated risks, cost and timescales.
- Contribute to the development of the business analysis approach and deliverables, and improve the integration with other change management disciplines across the software delivery life cycle.
- Lead requirements gathering and solutions through workshop facilitation and stakeholder engagement.
- Detail business benefits and ensure these are traced through to be tracked and realised by the business.
- Have ownership of traceability of analysis through development, testing, training through to business readiness and acceptance
- Work with Senior Management and executives to facilitate the sign off / agreement of solutions and recommendations via presentations and one to one workshops/meetings.
- Prepare training material & lead training presentations across the business.
- Undertake data analysis to assist the business in migration and segmentation activity making recommendations on approach and timeline whilst identifying potential issues and risks in the process.
- Strong team working skills, with an ability to travel around the national office network to complete projects onsite where required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including negotiation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing.
- The candidate will assist the project team to define the requirements to meet their strategic objectives.
- The candidate must have the ability to influence business stakeholders at all organisational levels.
- The role will require contribution to the identification and impact assessment of programme and project issues and risks.
- The role will be required to provide impact assessments on change requests.
- The role will be required to provide elapsed time and man day estimates on analysis work-package to inform the project plan.
Third Party Management
- The candidate will be support relationships with external suppliers, contractors and/or consultants as required in order to deliver assignments
- Ability to demonstrate and understand the regulatory framework relevant to the role, whilst practicing effective risk management at all times.
- Experience of financial services - particularly within financial planning advice firms and the wealth management industry.
- Experience across packaged and bespoke systems and infrastructure - particular understanding of Pulse and/or XPLAN, or equivalent Platform, CRM and Document Management Systems.
- Experience in implementation of projects to implement or enhance CRM, Investment management systems/platforms, - - Operating and Servicing models, Financial planning tools, Wrappers including SIPP, Document Management.
- Experience in understanding and defining ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ states of client journeys, operating models, business processes as well as MI & Reporting.
Rewards and Benefits
At Close Brothers we recognise the value of a work life balance, and have put
together a benefits package that reflects this.
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- Pension - Group Stakeholder Pension Plan provided by Friends Life; 5.3% employee and 10% employer contribution
- Life assurance - 4 times annual salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Annual Leave - minimum of 25 days as standard with the opportunity to buy up to 5 days’ additional annual leave every March
- Plus further benefits including competitive family friendly offering , information available upon request
As an employer, Close Brothers is committed to equality and valuing diversity within its workforce. We provide equality of opportunity and will aim to ensure that no employee’s or candidates are subject to discrimination on grounds of any characteristics including but not withstanding gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, religion, age, disability, working pattern, caring responsibilities, political beliefs