This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
DHI Group, Inc., is a fast-growing provider of specialized career sites that cater to distinct professional communities. Our mission is to help our customer’s source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best job opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join their team in Shoreditch, London. As Product Manager you will have opportunity to work collaboratively with a team of cross-functional business stakeholders to: facilitate definition of business needs/requirements, develop product roadmap(s), achieve optimal design, ensure effective prioritisation, establish KPIs and attain assurance of usability for end users as well as effective delivery of stakeholder requirements.
• Own the definition of the creation of actionable product roadmaps and delivery of solutions and services with a particular focus on enabling evolution, integration and utilisation of Search Index
• Utilise customer driven product management methodologies within an agile environment to drive product, solution and service improvement
• Define and document the scope of a project, identifying key milestones and phases
• Identify opportunity for data enrichment and own sourcing new data, either by suggesting new data acquisition practices or by researching new sources of data
• Drive product, solution and service improvement
• Assert good relationships across the business and educate product teams on why the data you acquire is valuable
• Ensure that appropriate validation and data quality assurance processes are developed, implemented and maintained
• Prioritise development of non-client facing improvements via API's for the long-term health of the product in collaboration with the engineering team
• Ensure an effective user acceptance testing framework in place for all product releases
• Identify key KPIs and ensure these are being tracked and reported on with continuous iteration
• Identify and close feature gaps that overcome barrier to launching integration within other business verticals
• Ensure testing, including end-to-end from are developed and executed
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in technology, business, marketing or related field; MBA a plus
• Digital product management experience in B2B and/or B2C with specific experience in the data space
• Expertise as an Agile Product Owner with demonstrated proficiency in managing product backlog, prioritisation of business needs and writing epics/user stories in a dynamic environment
• Experience managing projects to completion within budget and on schedule
• Outstanding technical, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to present to and influence senior stakeholder groups
About DHI Group, Inc.
DHI Group, Inc. (NYSE: DHX) is a leading provider of specialized websites and services for professional communities including technology and security clearance, financial services, energy, healthcare and hospitality. Our mission is to empower professionals and organizations to compete and win through specialized insights and relevant connections. Employers and recruiters use our websites and services to source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly-skilled occupations, while professionals use our websites and services to find the best employment opportunities in and most timely news and information about their respective areas of expertise. To learn more about our brands please visit.
In addition to a competitive salary, annual bonus and salary reviews, we offer:
• Opportunity to work in a motivated, fast-moving team
• Explicit commitment to high quality software engineering
• A great opportunity to learn and acquire new skills in frameworks and technologies including AWS
• Real opportunity to apply your knowledge, skill and expertise to the team
• Group Pension scheme
• Group Life insurance
• Private health coverage and half price Virgin Active gym membership/gym membership contribution
• 25 days of annual leave per year; summer hours
• Childcare vouchers
• Interest free season ticket loans
• Cycle to Work Scheme and on site shower facilities
• A great office (complete with games, ping pong, foosball and weekly social and wellness events) in the heart of Shoreditch
Please click the APPLY button to apply for this position.