Test Engineering Senior Analyst
||Accenture Ireland - The Dock
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyse, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
Testing analysts utilise Accenture delivery assets to plan and implement testing and quality assurance initiatives to ensure solution quality before deployment.
In this role, you will:
- Undertake test activities for either Agile or Waterfall deliveries
- Analyse functional and technical specifications and user stories to derive test cases and scenarios
- Participate in document and peer reviews
- Demonstrate knowledge and practical experience of test tools and industry standard best practice
- Identify issues and risks relating to workload, raise these appropriately and provide suggested mitigating actions
- Prepare input test data and expected results
- Review own test conditions, test scripts / user stories, input test data, and expected results for all test phases
- Effectively prepare regression, ad hoc and re-tests as required
- Develop test automation frameworks and test models
- Execute tests deeply to ensure software quality including running automated tests
- Identify faults/defects
- Liaise with the test lead/scrum team on any issues that may affect the schedule, budget, or quality of the product or the testing process
- Work with the project teams to resolve any issues in a timely manner
- For Agile deliveries, contribute to daily scrums, sprint reviews and retrospectives
- Complete demonstrations to the client on the completed features of the system
- Record problems and issues in accordance with the project's problem and issue management plans
- Actively contribute to process improvement initiatives and Improvements to current procedures including recommending quality improvements
- Assist the test lead with test closure reports and gaining sign off from key partners
- Keep the team and relevant partners informed of progress and any challenges
-You will apply Accenture methods and other assessment procedures to make sure a system executes all of the functions (processes, commands, integrations, security, etc.) included in the design specifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Min 2 years of experience in testing web/mobile applications and systems.
- Experience within an agile environment.
- Experience in cucumber & BDD. If no experience in BDD, experience in ProtractorJS, CasperJS or any JS Test tool
- Experience in some of following technologies: Web, Client/Server Unix/Linux execution, packaged enterprise solutions (eg Oracle, SAP)
- Test automation skills and knowledge of automated test tools for online applications e.g. Selenium (ideally including basic knowledge of Java and Cucumber)
- Experience building and executing tests within an agile continuous integration environment.
- Experience with exploratory testing and with documentation of test cases.
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle, testing and quality processes.
- Experience in the breadth of different types of testing such as: System, Functional, Performance, Regression, Unit, Manual, and Automation
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
To find out more information and to apply, please click the APPLY button.