Software Implementation & Configuration Consultant
C#, SQL, HTML, Excel, Data, Software, Implementation, Support, Configuration
£35,000 - £40,000 + Excellent benefits
We are currently recruiting a Software Implementation Consultant on behalf of a leading cloud services specialist based in central Southampton, Hampshire.
The successful applicants will join a very competent development & analysis team building and configuring an excellent suite of software sold to major UK corporates including M&S, Barclays and The AA.
You'll be responsible for the implementation and support of bespoke client systems, often working simultaneously on projects for a number of clients with parallel timelines for delivery. You'll be configuring software, cross-examining data, creating and executing test scripts, building import and export data files, problem solving, and investigating and resolving queries. You will build up a great knowledge of best practice in all aspects of system configuration, and help to drive quality and efficiency with customer satisfaction at the heart of everything you do.
You'll be a creative problem solver with a real eye for detail who thinks outside the box, has a passion for delivering high-quality solutions, and someone who really enjoys working as part of a high-performing team. You'll be confident and articulate with one or more coding languages, and you'll have a track record of working on a variety of complex projects.
Minimum Skillset required
* Experience working in a systems configuration environment
* Coding experience - we use C#, SQL, HTML and CSS
* Strong numeric skills
* Data manipulation and interrogation experience
* Extremely high attention to detail
* Great communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
* Strong analytical skills
* Microsoft Excel to an intermediate level
* Experience with Microsoft Access
* Knowledge of web development
The main duties for this role include:
* Configuring systems to meet client specifications
* Cross-examining data using SQL
* Creating and executing test scripts
* Problem solving and troubleshooting
* Attending project meetings with colleagues or clients
* Unit testing and peer reviews
* Driving forwards best practice to ensure quality standards are always met
* Resolving issues and defects identified on test logs
* Reviewing technical specifications and working with consultants to resolve design queries
* Working with our Data Services team to produce system reports
* Documenting Processes
Our client have an excellent working environment, a great culture of work/life balance and reward for high performing individuals. They offer a great scope of career development and are looking for enthusiastic team players who are driven to succeed.
To apply to this opportunity, please send your CV to Click here to contact this recruiter