Manufacturing Process Engineer
||£250 - £300
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Manufacturing Process Engineer - Initial 6 Month Contract - Oxfordshire - £DOE- Medical
One of our existing clients are urgently seeking a Manufacturing Process Engineer to work on an exciting project within a medical/healthcare company.
We have multiple contractors on site who talk extremely highly about the organisation.
As the manufacturing process engineer, it would be beneficial if you have knowledge of mixed material assembly processes, with an understanding of production test techniques and verification method with experience of component/product process procurement. Focussing on the new product introduction side of the process (NPI).
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of:
* Manufacturing of medical device products.
* NPI of medical device products.
* Understanding of materials processes/technology - especially plastics and adhesives tapes.
* Understanding of 1S013485, IS09001, IS014001 requirements for manufacturing.
* Awareness of FDA/CE regulatory processes including management of field issues.
* Implementation of product, quality processes such as FMEA, etc.
If you would be interested in the position if you could send me through an updated CV as this is an urgent opportunity.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales