Complex Case Nurse Assessor
||North West England
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Urgent Requirement - Complex Case Manager
My NHS client is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to manage Complex Cases and High Cost Funded Packages of care. The Registered Nurse will join a Commissioning Team for a short term contract with potential to extend based in the North West.
The Complex Case Manager must have the below experience:
- Must have an up to date nursing registration.
- The Complex Case Manager must have previously carried out Live CHC Case Assessments in residential homes, nursing homes and care homes on behalf of an NHS organisation or a Private Healthcare organisation.
- Must have dealt with high cost funded packages of care or very complex cases.
- The successful Complex Case Manager must have experience in dealing with 1 - 2 cases per day.
- Previously made recommendations for funding of health packages and chaired Multi-Disciplinary Meetings.
- Must have 3 years+ experience of working in Continuing Healthcare teams and understanding the CHC framework.
If you have experience in the above and would be interested in applying then please do contact Grace Little on 0121-265-7474 or submit your CV online.
**PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BE A REGISTERED GENERAL NURSE AND HAVE EXPERIENCE WITHIN CONTINUING HEALTHCARE**
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales