Senior Project Manager (£400 - 4550/ day) - Urgent -
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
PROJECT MANAGER RAIL - NORTH WEST - CONTRACT
Project Manager currently required to work with a National Rail Contractor to deliver a number of Civil Engineering projects in the Rail Environment. The works will involve a large element of Civil Engineering, so a solid understanding of this is essential.
The role will involve:
* Responsibility for the delivery of a number of Rail & Civil Engineering Projects
* Programme development
* Ensuring works are completed on time and to budget
* Liaising with the client
* Ensuring all technical queries and raised and dealt with
* Management of a team including Agents, Sub-Agents, Senior Engineers and supervisors
* Attending regular progress meetings
* Reviewing multi-disciplinary designs
* Previous experience of Project Management in the Rail industry
* Experience of delivering Rail projects involving Civils and Structures
* Industry recognised qualification - Civil Engineering ideally
* Excellent understanding of the various GRIP stages
* Good understanding of Design & Build
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a Tier 1 Network Rail Contractor, in the delivery of a number of essential infrastructure projects, across the North West.
If you are looking for work at the moment, please give me a call. 0161 413 7290