Senior Quantity Surveyor
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
My client based in West Sussex has an urgent requirement for a senior quantity surveyor on a 6 month contract basis. The role is a mixture of site and office-based. The project you will be working on is a flood alleviation project, and is offering a 42.5 hour week. The role includes:
* Pricing up changes of information
* Project change control
* Financial & Material forecasts
* Producing performance reports
* Submitting applications to the client
The essential experience required is:
* 10 year's minimum experience as a QS
* NEC-3 Contract Experience
* Civils background- Earthworks/ Groundworks
Beneficial experience is:
* Marine works e.g. Rock groynes, timber groynes, flood barrier or floodgate experience
Should this position be of interest or you know anyone that is, please email your CV through and I will give you a call to discuss the role in more detail. Alternatively, give Patrick Eaton a call on 0117 968 9000 for a confidential chat about the position.