Junior PHP Drupal Developer
28th September 2016
Newcastle Upon Tyne
£400 - £440
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Our Client is looking for a Junior PHP Drupal Developer ( SC Cleared) to join their team in Newcastle on an initial 3 month contract
The ideal candidate will hold valid SC Clearance or be eligible to go through the process.
* Web development (PHP, Object Oriented programming, MVC framework, GIT)
* General front end skills - HTML/SAAS/J Query/Java Script
* General Linux
* Drupal ( or experience with another content management system)
* Laravel (or experience of another MVC framework)
The successful candidate will have:
* University degree (BSc. or MSc.)
* Web Development experience
* Work experience in IT
* Fast learning attitude
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Professional and responsible approach to work with customer focus
* Teamwork and ability to work under pressure with demanding stakeholders
* Ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills
Day to Day Responsibilities
* Development of Drupal site.
* Maintenance of Drupal site.
* Web development.
* Support of site
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance. For more information please contact Ciara McCartan on 0161 924 1368.