Mid-Level PHP Developer - Blackpool, £25,000 - £27,000
Nigel Frank International
26th September 2016
£25000 - £27000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
£25,000 - £27,000
My client are a market leader in the eCommerce industry for they're looking for a well versed PHP Developer to join their expanding development team.
- 3+yrs Commercial PHP Development Experience
- Core OO PHP Programming Skills
- SQL (MySQL essential, SQL Server/TSQL desirable)
- Solid grounding in HTML 5/CSS 3
- Self motivated, enthusiastic, professional
- PHP Frameworks (ZEND, CakePHP, CodeIgnitor, Symfony, Laravel etc)
- Ecommerce Experience (Magento, PHP Shop, OpenCart, OSCommerce or similar)
- CMS experience (Wordpress, Drupal etc)
- UX knowledge
- Shell Scripting (Bash, Perl, Python etc)
For this position, my client are offering a salary in the region of £25-27k + a fantastic benefits package.
If you meet the above requirements and believe you would be a suitable candidate, apply now to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity as the role will not be on the market long.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are
Apply now by sending your CV to - email@example.com
Or call Chris Garside (+44) 0191 338 7577