Content Writer (Education)
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Content Writer (Education)
We have an exciting new opportunity for an Education Content Writer to join the UKs leading FTSE 100 Education Organisation. As education professionals they work alongside schools and academies to pursue excellence, challenge under performance and improve outcomes for learners, across all aspects.
The role as an Education Content Writer is to author and edit content and materials (training and resources) that are delivered face/to/face or online to school staff. As a candidate of choice, you will have a high quality of literacy and excellent writing skills underpinned with an aptitude for digital content creation (e-learning, pdf documents, slides).
About the role:
Top 5 Major Tasks and Activities:
* Work collaboratively with consultants to review their materials and update information as necessary
* Generate new module content and intellectual property (IP)
* Ensure that content is IPR protected, following the appropriate processes
* Manage approvals of newly developed content with key stakeholders
* Administrate the upload, editing and review process for content and resources
Additional Key Accountability's:
* Manage work flow and reporting of progress against pipeline
* Provide stakeholders and programme team with a clear forecast of work and resource requirements
* Support conferencing and go/to/market processes as demand requires
* Protect company assets from unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference
* Comply with the Data Protection Act 1998
GBP 35,000 to GBP 40,000 depending on qualifications and experience.
Key Technical Skills / Competencies:
* High level of writing and literacy skills / accuracy and quality
* Proofing and editing skills
* Developing materials for eLearning as well as traditional learning
* Consistency of writing skills
* Succinct training material authoring
* Research ability and familiarity with key websites such as DfE and Ofsted
* Understanding of eLearning and blended delivery
* Experience of creating training content for delivery via an LMS (Learner Management System)
* Knowledge of and familiarity with elearning programs such as Captivate
* Ability to use Microsoft Office and Sharepoint
Key Behavioural competencies:
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Remain calm under pressure
* Flexibility to respond to evolving business needs
* Use initiative but apply escalation protocols
* Work to deadlines, manage multiple activities
* Confident manner when dealing with consultants, and internal and external stakeholders
For further information please contact Elizabeth Anderson on 0117 9309 761 or .