Sales Specialist - DX
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 180,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents clocking an annual revenue of more than $8.4b. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
At Wipro, we endeavour to provide a formidable platform for professionals who will be our change agents - catalysts who are torchbearers of our fortitude to excel and redefine the limits of technology to make our clients successful. If you are experienced in the pursuit of excellence in Technology lead transformation, and looking for challenging opportunities to actualize your fire within, look no further. A career at Wipro offers just that and a lot more.
Wipro provides a great entrepreneurial work environment for continued growth within the Europe region with the support of an ecosystem that is designed to encourage innovation and scale. We are looking to find the next generation of leaders to drive our ambition across the European region. Wipro offers the opportunity to work on challenging engagements by leveraging leading edge technologies, with cross-functional consulting, design and engineering teams across geographies.
Role: Digital Experience Sales Specialist in UK
Background to the role:
Digital Experience practice within Wipro focusses on reinventing experiences across the entire value chain- Build, develop and manage customer experience from strategy, to design, to optimization, across every channel and touchpoint, with expertise in every domain - creating a seamless experience across the customer lifecycle
The DX sales specialist role brings strong SME (subject matter expert) capabilities to understand the client’s business and their challenges / transformation requirements where client can benefit from our offerings across Digital, S/he represents the Digital Experience practice and can integrate with the wider range of services within Wipro.
Role & Responsibilities:
· The individual will be accountable for the total DX practice order book across the assigned portfolio of accounts within UK & Ireland
· Engage with the CXOs and business owners and build strong customer relationships;
· Create a deep understanding of the client’s business, their challenges and strategies;
· Work effectively with globally distributed technical and pre-sales team in shaping proactive opportunities, RFP/RFI responses, solutions and presentations.
· Lead generation working with alliances, marketing and through professional network;
· Scoping of assignments/engagement;
· Work with the account teams to create Business Development Plans for the account and joint execution;
· Support the delivery teams in order to enable an excellent start;
· Ability to go the extra mile;
Skills & Experience:
· Ideally has 10+ years of relevant business experience gained within a large Consulting or SI organization as either a consultant or sales professional, with at least 5 years of relevant sales experience.
· Proven track record of successful solutioning, Delivery and sales in the digital and application services domain. Can identify, nurture and close opportunities in the areas of customer experience design, Development of B2C, B2B, B2E Channels (Portals, Mobile apps, Conversational platforms, Immersive Experiences like Metaverse etc.), Digital Marketing & Commerce, app modernisation, automation and Business process transformation.
· Strong understanding of Modern Engineering practices.
· Strong background in the areas of Digital transformation, Design and consulting.
· Executive presence: ability to engage internal and external stakeholders at various levels (including C-Level) to build strong and long-lasting relationships.
· Proven large deal experience, which includes shaping, structuring, winning and leading through the sales cycle.
· Possesses a strong commercial and business acumen.
· Strong presentation and facilitation skills; with the ability to structure and facilitate workshops and develop business cases.
· Outstanding communication (written and oral), collaboration, interpersonal and leadership skills;
· Good team player with inter-personal skills.
· Should be educated to Degree and/or Business Administration level or equivalent.
· Relevant experience in the UK Financial Services /Energy/Telecom/Utilities industry is a plus.
Rewards & Opportunity:
· Strategically important and highly visible role: As such, success within this role will be noticed and will provide an excellent opportunity to grow within Wipro;
· Job satisfaction: Working for the No.1 provider of integrated business, technology and process solutions right across a global delivery platform.
· Wipro’s growth has been reflected in its unmatched business value to customers through a combination of process excellence, quality frameworks and service delivery innovation. Our culture - a flat, ‘can do’ mentality, open, direct, flexible, entrepreneurial; pioneering; working with quality individuals - exposure to a high calibre clients and working with industry leading execs.
Travel: Travel required
"Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law"
Job ID: 3307164